Here is a nice Man’s Birthday card in various shades of Green. No lace, pearls, or Rhinestones since most men don’t enjoy them. Lots of trendy Chevrons and a subtle Plaid are the major design elements in this card.
Stamps: Oh Hello w#131931 c#130733
Petite Pairs w#128706 c#122497
Ink: Garden Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gumball Green 1″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper #129310
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Punch: Large Oval #119855
Other: SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Garden Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Gingham Garden (Green Plaid) Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut a strip of Gumball Green 1″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder. Choose the side you want to show and adhere to card front as shown with Tombow Glue.
4. Stamp the Chevron Oval in Garden Green on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using the coordinating Oval Framelit and your Big Shot. Adhere as shown with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the two parts of the sentiment in Garden Green ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Large Oval Punch. If desired you can use a Garden Green marker around the edges of your Whisper White Ovals. Adhere in desired positions with Dimensionals.
6. Admire your manly Birthday Card before giving to one of the men in your life.
All supplies to make this card can be purchased from My Online Store.
We made this Flower Box using the Crepe Filter Paper from the Spring 2013 Catalog and a Kraft Box. We used the Floral Frames Framelits to cut out our flowers. I used the largest Floral Frames Framelits. Everyone else chose the next two smaller sizes. We decorated the front of the box with a smaller flower die cut from the Floral Frames Framelits. that we stamped with the flower from the Oh Hello Stamp set. This is a quick project! The Flower Box can be filled with a variety of treats or gifts. It it is the perfect size for cookies that have been stamped with Sweetly Pressed Cookie Stamps.
Stamps: Oh Hello w#130730 c#130733
Markers: Primrose Petals
Primrose Petals Ink Pad
Papers: Creped Filter Paper #129393
Whisper White card stock
Big ShotL Floral Frames Framelits #127012
Other: Kraft Box #124106
Piercing Tool and Mat
1. Take the whole stack of Crepe Filter Paper Circles. Choose the Floral Frames Framelit in the size that you want your flower. Make your sandwich using the Multipurpose Platform with all tabs closed, your cutting pad, the whole stack of the Crepe Filter Paper Circles, your desired Floral Frames Framelit, and finally your top cutting pad. Yes, you can cut the whole stack at once! Now, Pierce a hole in the center with your Piercing Tool. Insert the desired brad. It will show so choose one that coordinates. I used a retired brad with a jewel.
2. Now to shape your flower. Take the top layer and scrunch it straight up. Do the same with each layer, scrunching slightly less with each lower level. Fluff up your Crepe Filter Paper Flower.
3. Color your Oh Hello Flower with your Primrose Petals Markers. Remoisten and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Choose the desired Floral Frames Framelit and cut out the Flower that will decorate the front of your box. Sponge around the edge with a Stamping Sponge and Primrose Petals ink. Adhere to the front of your Kraft Box with either SNAIL or Glue Dots
4. Adhere your Crepe Filter Paper Flower to the top of your box with 4-6 Glue Dots placed close to the center of the bottom layer.
5. Admire your cute box.
Happy Flower Making and Gift Giving!
Th Oh Hello stamp set is so versatile. You can get a lot of different looks using it. This card originally started out trying to use some More Amore Designer Series Paper for the card front. I tried several different variations and then decided to skip the card front and try everything on the Cherry Cobbler card base. I really like it! I hope you have fun when you make it!
Stamps: Oh Hello w#130730 c#130733
(Oh Hello Stamps & Oval Framlits Bundle: Wood Clear)
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Cherry Cobbler Marker
Garden Green Marker
Big Shot: Oval Collection Framelits #129381
Punches: Scallop Oval
Other: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder #122949
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp two of the Oh Hello patterned arrows and the Oh Hello Chevron Oval in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Dump your Cherry Cobbler embossing powder over all your stamped images. Shake off. Melt with Heat Tool. Cut your Oh Hello Oval out with the coordinating Oval Framelit and your Big Shot. Cut the Oh Hello Patterned Arrows out with your Scissors so there are 4 corner pieces.
3. Adhere the Oh Hello Patterned Arrows corner pieces with SNAIL to your Cherry Cobbler card front corners. Adhere the Oh Hello Chevron Oval with Dimensionals to the center of your Cherry Cobbler card front.
4. Color the Oh Hello Flower Stamp with your Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Markers. Stamp on Whisper White card stock close enough to the edge so you can easily punch it out. Now punch it out with the Scallop Oval Punch. Punch the Oval out of Cherry Cobbler card stock. Adhere the Flower to the Cherry Cobbler Punched Oval with Dimentionals. Adhere the Cherry Cobbler Oval to the Chevron Oval with Dimensionals.
5. You now have a card you can use for any occasion just to make someone’s day better!