Have you been wondering if you can do something different with your Envelope Liner Framelits? This video shows you how to make a gift box with them! Have fun making boxes for many occasions!
This video is just a little less than 9 minutes long.
Stamps: Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer #137167
Num Num Wood #134141, Clear #134144
Ink: Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie
Big Shot: Envelope Liner Framelits #132172
Adhesive: Tear & Tape #138995
NOTE: You can click on the supplies with numbers above and go to My Online Store to that item to purchase it. Remember to UNCHECK “No Contact” so you can start earning Reward Points.
1. Cut your card stock for the smallest box into 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Stack and cut out two layers at a time. You will need four Envelope Liners for each box.
2. For each Envelope Liner:
~Score one side and cut off the other side. Just make sure you do these the same for EACH Envelope Liner.
~Score 3/8″ along the bottom of each Envelope Liner. Cut out the little square.
~Put adhesive on the scored side tab.
3. Measure between the cut line and the score line to determine how big to cut your square box bottom. Put Tear & Tape around the inside edges of your box bottom.
4. You can stamp each box side individually or after you have attached them together and they are still laying flat. Stamp the inside flaps if desired.
5. After the sides are attached and flat, score along the flaps so they will fold down easily. Use the groove on your paper trimmer or Simply Scored Board to help you get your score line straight.
6. Form the box by attaching the last side tab to the side as shown in the video.
7. Fold all bottom tabs and attach to the box bottom squaring up all sides.
8. Either fold the top flaps as shown OR you can fold them down onto the side of the box and attach each flap to the box side with a Dimensional.
Happy Box Making!