I found out at Christmas that my Daughter never received her Birthday card. And I had even mailed it early! So here is another version using the other side of the Designer Series Paper and the NEW clear Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.
Stamps: Big News
Something to Say
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Card Stock: Pistachio Pudding
All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack #133703
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits
Punch: Modern Label
Embellishments: Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers #137856
Basics Hodgepodge Clips #133765
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
Scissors or Paper Snips
Stamping Sponge wedge
Sharpie Markers to color Epoxy Stickers
1. Cut your Pistachio Pudding card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your DSP at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Sponge around the edge if desired. Attach to your card base.
3. Cut out the largest Apothecary Accents Framelit with Pistachio Pudding card stock. Sponge around the edges if desired. Attach two Hodgepodge Clips as shown. Attach to card front using Dimensionals. Make sure there are a couple of flowers showing to add your Epoxy Stickers to the center.
4. Stamp the Awesome stamp with Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White card stock. Trim around the edges with your scissors. Sponge the edges if desired. Attach to the Pistachio Pudding die cut using Dimensionals.
5. Stamp “Happy Birthday” with Mossy Meadow ink on Curshed Curry card stock. Sponge edges if desired. Punch out with the Modern Label Punch. Attach with Dimensionals.
6. Add your Epoxy Stickers: 2 circle ones to flower centers, 2 stars to Pistachio Pudding die cut. Color with Marker or Sharpie if desired. I also drew a star inside each of the star clips.
Happy Birthday Card Making!