This Cupcake card is for my Mom’s birthday. This Birthday Cupcake Card is great for almost everyone (except those who really don’t like cupcakes). Change the colors to match the favortie color of the Birthday girl or boy (no matter their age).
*=part of the Bundle
Bundle: Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer #142232 (available until May 2017)
Stamps: Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer #141498
Marquee Messages Photopolymer #141727
Inks: So Saffron
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Cupcake Cutouts #141474
Hello You Thinlits #137363
Confetti Embossing Folder #140592
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
Foam Adhesive Strips
Fine-Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your So Saffron card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your So Saffron card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Confetti Embossing Folder making sure to center it around the oval. Sponge the Confetti with Crushed Curry ink.
3. Stamp your cupcake on Whisper White card stock. Both the Cupcake Liner and Frosting use three stamps each to achieve the great look.
~Cupcake Liner stamp 1 in Crumb Cake ink (light)
~Cupcake Liner stamp 2 in Chocolate Chip ink (medium)
~Cupcake Liner stamp 3 in Early Espresso ink (dark)
~Cupcake Frosting stamp 1 in Delightful Dijon (dark)
~Cupcake Frosting stamp 2 in Crushed Curry (medium)
~Cupcake Frosting stamp 3 in So Saffron (light)
I actually stamped the Frosting in the reverse order. It really does not matter which order you stamp them in, just that you choose a light, medium, and dark color.
4. Cut out your Cupcake Liner and Frosting with the coordinating Framelits. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Cupcake Liner and Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the Frosting.
5. Cut the Happy from Delightful Dijon card stock using the Hello You Thinlits. This will work best on the Precision Base Plate.
6. Lay your Cupcake pieces and Happy on your card front. Decide where to stamp Birthday. Stamp Birthday in Delightful Dijon ink. Attach your Happy with glue and your Cupcake with the Stampin’ Dimensionals and Foam Adhesive Strips.
Enjoy making this Cupcake Birthday Card in a variety of colors.