This simple, but beautiful Wonder of Christmas Angel card is perfect for mass producing as it is pretty quick to make. We are making this card for a class for our Church Women’s Group.
Stamps: Wonder of Christmas Wood #142136, Clear #142139
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Soft Sky
Daffodil Delight or other color for hair
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gold Foil Sheets #132622
Big Shot: Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
Lucky Stars embossing folder #135817
Adhesives: Fast Fuse, SNAIL, or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Cucumber Crush card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Gold Foil Sheet at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through the Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. Attach to card front.
3. Stamp your Angel on Whisper White. Cut out with the largest Layering Oval.
4. If desired, color Angel.
~Soft Sky for shading on wing feathers, clothes, and banner as shown.
~Cucumber Crush on leaves in hair wreath.
~Daffodil Delight or other color for hair
5. Attach Angel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Have making making YOUR OWN Wonder of Christmas Angel Card.
My friend’s granddaughter just gave birth to a little girl named Lily. I hope you enjoy this fun Baby Card!
Bundle: Something for Baby stamps and Thinlits Wood #
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack #141657
Big Shot: Lucky Stars embossing folder #135817
Punch: Classic Label #
Other: Sponge wedge
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pink Pirouette card front at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Run through your Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. Sponge Flirty Flamingo ink around the edges. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp on Whisper White card stock, then cut out with coordinating die or punch:
~Sweet Sugarplum ink: booties, Hello Baby
~Flirty Flamingo ink: bib, flower
~Onsie: Cut from Playful Palette Sweet Sugarplum Polka Dot paper.
4. Arrange all pieces where you want them. Attach Hello Baby with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Glue on all the other pieces.
5. If you want to add some interest to the envelope flap, emboss it with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
Welcome to Baby Lilly who happens to have LOTS of dark hair!