This is a quick and easy card. Choose the favorite colors of the person you want to give it to or the colors you are in the mood to use. Choose a light colored card stock base, a medium tone ink color, and a dark color for your die cut. I had not used any yellows or oranges for a while.
*Bundle: Lovely Inside & Out stamps + Lovely Words Thinlits Wood Mount Bundle #145323, Clear Mount Bundle #145324
Stamps: *Lovely Friends Wood Mount #144008, Clear Mount #144011
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: So Saffron
Big Shot:Lovely Words Thinlits #143733 *
Other: Metallic Enamel Shapes #141678
Fine Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your So Saffron Card Base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold ar 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp the Sun/Circle stamp in Tangerine Tango directly on the card base lots of times. Stamp some around the edges so only part of the stamp shows.
3. Use your Big Shot and the word die of your choice and cut it from Cajun Craze card stock. Glue onto the card front.
4. Add 3 Gold Metallic Shapes to the card front.
5. Stamp a few shapes on your envelope flap and the lower corners or edge of your envelope front.
You can get all the supplies to make this card at My Online Store.
Have fun using this Lovely Inside & Out bundle to make a quick card to brighten someone’s day.