Here is another pretty quick and easy Crafting Forever card. It is stepped up a little from the last post with the addition of Ribbon and a Label.
Bundle: Label Me Pretty stamp set + Pretty Label Punch Wood Bundle #145304, Clear Mount Bundle #145305
Stamps: Crafting Forever Wood Mount #143955, Clear Mount #143958
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Tranquil Tide
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Ribbon: Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron #144198
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your Pens in Memento Black ink directly onto your card base. (I would recommend you start stamping at the top.) Stamp as shown alternating the direction of the pens for each row.
3. Choose a group of pens to color.
4. Tie your ribbon around your card front tying a bow. Attach your ribbon to your card with a Glue Dot or two under the knot.
5. Choose the Label Me Pretty stamp you want and stamp in Tranquil Tide ink on Pool Party card stock. Color the Crafting Forever and the swirl underneath with your Tranquil Tide Marker. Stamp inside your Label. I wish I would have used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. Punch out with your Pretty Label Punch. Attach to your card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Shop anytime at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click on “Shop Now” to get to my store.
Have fun making this card for one of your crafting friends….. or a friend who likes to write.