This wonderful Banner card was made by my Upline Shannon congratulating me on my recent promotion. I love the 3D Banners! Thank you Shannon!
This card uses the Exclusive Stampin’ Up! Convention stamp set from several years ago.
1. I think she used the Itty Bitty Banner Framelits OR the smallest Banner Framelit OR you can just hand cut the banner notches from card stock strips.
2. Banners curled up in the center about 1/2″
3. Designer Series Paper Corners rounded and detailed with the fine tip of a Marker.
4. Rhinestones added for just the right amount of bling.
Happy Card Making!
Here is a fun Birthday Card using the Make a Wish stamp set and the Season of Style Chevron design from the Paper Stack. This is a fast card to make when you need a Birthday card to mail in a hurry!
Stamps: Make a Wish w#131928 c#129222
Markers: Garden Green
Card Stock: Gumball Green
Season of Style Paper Stack #132181 OR DSP #132340
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits #125598
Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
Other: Candy Dots
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Gumball Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
Cut your Gumball Green card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
Cut your Season of Style Chevron patterned paper at 3″ x 4″ making sure your pattern is going the direction you want.
2. Emboss your Gumball Green 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card front with your Chevron Embossing Folder and your Big Shot. Use Tombow Glue to adhere it to your card base. Also adhere your Patterned paper on the left side of your card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Color your Make a Wish Stamp with the Garden Green Marker and the candle flame with the Crushed Curry Marker. Remoisten with your breath and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the desired size Label Framelit. Use the next larger Label Framelit to cut out a Cherry Cobbler Label. Adhere the two Labels together with Dimensionals. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Add two Candy Dots to the right hand corners and you are done!
5. If you want to dress up the envelope flap, emboss it with your Chevron Embossing Folder.
6. Write your note on the inside. Address and stamp your envelope. Insert card and seal envelope. Mail.
Happy Stamping and Birthday Card Making!