Here is a simple card using the Jar of Love and the NEW Stitched Shapes Thinlits. Enjoy making your own version.
Stamps: Jar of Love Photopolymer #141587
Ink: Memento Black
Pool Party Marker
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Other: Washi Tape or Ribbon of your choice since apparently the one I chose is retired.
1. Cut your Tangerine Tango card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Choose the second largest Square Stitched Framelit. Place it on your Whisper White card stock. Stamp the small jar with Black ink inside the Framelit. Repeat again for the second jar. Stamp a small flower on one jar in Tangerine Tango ink. Stamp “Thanks” on Whisper White card stock with Tangerine Tango ink.
3. Cut out the two jars with your Stitched Square Framelit and Big Shot. Cut out the “Thanks” with an Oval Stitched Framelit.
4. Run the edge of your Oval in your Tangerine Tango ink pad. Color around the jar edges and screwing rings with your Pool Party Marker.
5. Put your first piece of Washi Tape about 1-3/4″ from the fold line. Place the other piece next to it.
6. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of all the die cuts. Attach to card centered over the Washi Tape.
Enjoy dressing up your cards with the NEW Stitched Shapes Framelits!