Stamps: For the New Two Wood #137147, Clear #138562
Ink: Encore Metallic Gold #132141
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gold Fancy Designer Vellum Foil #133363
Gold Glimmer Paper #133719
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
Punches: Sweetheart #133786
Itty Bitty Accents (Heart) #133787
Other: Glue Dots
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Brushed Gold card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Cut your Gold Fancy Designer Vellum (I chose the Heart Pattern) and your Whisper White card stock at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Put Glue Dots behind all the Hearts closest to the edge and attach to your Whisper White card stock. Drag the edges along your Gold ink pad. Attach to your card base.
3. Stamp “For the New Two” in Metallic Gold ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelit. Drag the Gold ink pad over the edges. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Punch two small hearts and one large heart from Gold Glimmer Paper. Attach the small hearts with Glue Dots. Attach the large heart with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the Envelope front with the “Mr. & Mrs.” Stamp and add their last name.
Happy Wedding Card Making!