Christmas is in two days and here is my last packaging idea using the Tag a Bag. Do you need a small gift bag to hold a set of cards or other relatively flat gift? Use the Tag a Bag for a quick gift wrapping solution! You can also use your card stock and ribbon scraps.
Bag: Tag a Bag Gift Bags #131370 You get 10 food safe bags for $3.95
Stamps: Hello Lovely w#130240 c#130243 MDS#134852
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Card Stock: Whisper White
Silver Glimmer Paper
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits #125598 OR use an extra large punch
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1/8″ Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon #131206
Chevron Ribbon scrap about 3-4″ long
1. Insert your gift into your Tag a Bag and fold the top over to form a flap.
2. Cut out the desired size Label Framelit from Silver Glimmer Paper.
3. Cut your Old Olive card stock 3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Cut the banner ends.
4. Stamp your sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut it out with scissors leaving a white border around the outside edge.
5. Cut banner ends on your Chevron Ribbon. Fold it in half at an angle and attach to the back of your sentiment with several Glue Dots.
6. Now lay out all your pieces in the desired positions on your Tag a Bag Flap. Adhere them together and to the flap using SNAIL and Glue Dots. Add some Basic Rhinestones if desired.
7. Wrap your 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon around your Tag a Bag and tie a knot. Trim ends if desired.
8. Yes, this does look like a few steps but should take you less than 10 minutes to make even on a slow day-providing you can quickly find all your tools and supplies.
Merry Christmas Gifting!