This is a fun Valentine card to make using the limited edition Flowerful Heart Stamp and the Fresh Prints patterned paper from the Occasions 2014 Catalog! The Stamp is only available until January 27th or while supplies last.
Stamps: Flowerful Heart w#134617 c#not available (Available only until January 27, 2014 or while supplies last)
Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Red Glimmer Paper #121790
Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #132996
Punches: Word Window #119857
Modern Label #119849
Big Shot: Hearts Collection Framelits
Tools: Paper Trimmer
Other: Basic Rhinestones
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Designer Series Paper into strips using your Paper Cutter. Make sure the leaf parts don’t show down the center of your cutting ruler before you cut.
3. Line up the Strips on your card front leaving spaces in between. No the spaces won’t be even because of the varied length of the strips. It doesn’t really matter. Adhere the Strips with SNAIL. Trim off the overhanging ends with scissors.
4. Stamp your Happy Valentine’s Day and Flowerfull Heart in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock.
5. Cut out your Heart with the coordinating Heart Framelit. Cut the next larger Heart Framelit from Red Glimmer Paper. Layer the Hearts together with Dimensionals.
6. Punch out your Modern Label from Red Glimmer Paper. Now finally punch out your sentiment with the Word Window Punch. Adhere sentiment to Glimmer Paper with Tombow Glue.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back of the layered Hearts and the layered sentiment. Adhere in desired positions on card front. Add Basic Rhinestones to the center of the stamped flowers if desired.
8. Give to someone special for Valentine’s Day ! OR change the sentiment and use for a Wedding or Anniversary card.
This Valentine’s Day card is made with one of the stamps that is available only through January 21. The Happy Valentine Heart single stamp is available as part of the Valentine Treat Bundle #132771. It comes with a package of fifty 1″ x 8″ cellophane bags–just perfect for giving little Valentine Treats. I decided to use the Heart stamp to make a quick Valentine card. We will be making this card at my Stamp Class on Friday.
Stamps: Happy Valentine Heart (part of Bundle) c#132771
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot: Elegant Lines Folder #119277
Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die #125596
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die #117332
Punch: Full Heart Punch #119883
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Line up in desired position inside your Elegant Lines embossing folder. Run through your Big Shot. Place SNAIL about 1/4″ from the edges on your Cherry Cobbler card front and adhere your Elegant Lines card stock to the card front.
3. The paper size to fit inside an Embosslit is about 2″ x 2-1/2″ if you want to cut down the card stock to size. Or you can just place your Embosslit with the larger piece of card stock in between it’s flaps. Make sure all the designs you want cut out are covered before you close your Embosslit. If you noticed, one side of the Embosslit states “This side Down” or something like that. Place that side against the bottom cutting pad with the Hinge parallel to the long side of the cutting pad and on the side away from the Big Shot Handle. This will help prevent your Hinge from cracking. Place the top cutting plate on top of your Embosslit and Run it through your Big Shot with either one or two tabs open. Use this process (which takes longer to read about than to actually do!) with both the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit and the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit. I just keep the Embosslits closed until I am ready to use the Hearts. I am really good at losing the smaller ones!
4. Lay the Hearts in the desired positions on your card front. Place Dimensionals on the back of each Heart and adhere it to your card front.
5. Admire your Heart-ful Valentine!
You can get all the supplies to make this Valentine Card at My Online Store.
Happy Valentine Stamping!