I made this cute little birthday box a while back. I love to give friends a little chocolate for their birthdays. This little box is perfect! It holds 5 Lindor Truffles or lots of other goodies!
Stamps: Lighthearted (Holiday Mini) page 35 w#120274 c#121157
Happiest Birthday Wishes page 10 Hostess w#122619 c#122617
Card Stock: Marina Mist
Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Box #2 Bigz XL die page 221 #114518
Punches: Large Tag page 209 #119876
Extra Large Tag page 209 #119866
1″ Circle page 212 #119868
Extras: Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine page 194 #123125
1. Cut the Box #2 out of Marina Mist with your Big Shot and XL Cutting Pads. Stamp sentiment from Lighthearted on box top using the tab as the bottom so your sentiment will be facing the correct direction when the box is assembled.
2. Stamp Birthday Cake image on Whisper White card stock. Punch using the Large Tag punch. Pierce or punch a small hole into the top of your white tag. Fold a small 3-4″ piece of Baker’s Twine in half. Insert the folded twine from the back through the pierced hole to the front. Insert both twine ends through the folded part of the twine and pull tight. Use the Extra Large Tag punch with the Night of Navy card stock. Adhere the two tags with Dimensionals.
3. Stamp “Happy Birthday Dear You” with Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of Marina Mist leftover from cutting the box #2. Use the circle punch to round both ends. Use the Night of Navy ink pad or a marker to go around the edges. Adhere the Birthday Cake Tag and the Sentiment to the front of the box using Dimensionals.
4. Assemble box by putting sticky strip on the small side tab. Adhere to other side of box. To assemble the box bottom: First tuck in the long side that has the indent, then do both short sides, and finally, tuck the last side with the part that pokes out by inserting the part that pokes out under the indented part.
5. Fill with treats or small gift as desired.
6. Admire your cute gift box before you give it away.