I have been busy getting ready for my Treat & Gift Holders Class which is Friday. I will have a Tutorial up for sale next week some time. I also hope to have a Fancy Favor Video Class up some time next week. Also remember the Back to Spool offer ends September 30th.
So, now on to today’s projects. I haven’t used the Mini Milk Carton for a while. The Tricky Treats and Monster Munchies stamp sets seemed just the perfect size to use.
Stamps: Tricky Treats w#126325 c#126327
Monster Munchies w#127904 c#127907
Got Treats w#119114 c#120627
Ink & Markers: Basic Black
Card Stock: Old Olive
Big Shot: Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die #117310
Other: Sticky Strip
Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
1. Use Sticky Strip on the Side Tab of the Mini Milk Carton. Put Glue on three of the bottom flaps, front side of Mini Milk Carton facing up. Close the bottom tab with no Glue last.
You can purchase all the supplies to make these Halloween Mini Milk Cartons at My Online Store.
Happy Halloween Prep!
This cute little Frightening Feline has all sorts of “scary” words composing it’s body. This is a quick and simple Halloween card to make. The Frightening Feline stamp is a single stamp in the Holiday Catalog. I did use Black Embossing Powder to get the clean, crisp image. A Spider web embossing folder is the background for the Window Frames Framelits. Rhinestone eyes look at you and make you wonder “What is this cat up to?”
Stamps: Frightening Feline w#128105
Wicked Cool (Spooky) w#118738 c#120600 (You could also use Spooky Bingo Bits w#123944 c#123946)
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango
Big Shot: Window Frames Framelits #129021
Spider Web Embossing Folder #120889
Other: Black Embossing Powder #109133
Heat Tool #129053
Embossing Buddy #103083
1. Stamp the word “Spooky” before you run the card stock through the Big Shot.
2. Rub the Embossing Buddy over the card stock. Stamp the Frightening Feline in VersaMark, sprinkle Black Embossing Powder over the stamped image. Return excess Embossing Powder to container. Flick any extra off by flicking your fingers against the back of the card stock. Melt Embossing Powder with Heat Tool. (I LOVE how quiet it is!!!!)
You can get all the products to make this card from My Online Store.
Today is Halloween….. The day for little Trick or Treaters to dress up and get far too much candy! Here are some Treats for you!
Stampin’ Up! has extended the “Join Stampin’ Up! and get either a Free Big Shot or $100 worth of merchandise” deal until November 11th! Now that is a great “Treat”!
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits page 25 w#123944 c#123946
Warmest of Wishes (Holiday Mini Hostess) page 5 w#122670 c#122572
Card Stock: Cajun Craze
Inks: Basic Black
Punches: Owl Builder page 213 #118074
1-1/4″ Circle page 212 #119861
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle page 210 #118872
1-3/4″ Scallop Circle page 210 #119854
Other: 1″ x 8″ Cellophane Bags (50) (Holiday Mini) page 11 #124134
Mini Glue Dots
1. Stamp images and punch as desired.
2. To fill bags: Cut a 1″ x 11″ piece of computer paper and fold in half lengthwise. Slide inside bag. Add candy using a chopstick or something similar to help slide the candy to the bottom ot the bag. Adhere flap. Attach toppers with Mini Glue Dots.
As a special treat today, I also have a card for you. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Stamps: Scaredy Cat page 23 w#122555 c#122557
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Old Olive card base, rectangle under “Happy Halloween”
Basic Black 5-1/4″ x 4″
Frightful Sight DSP page 22 #122351 5″ x 3-3/4″
Glimmer Brads page 199: Basics (Black) #121003
Brights (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie) #121006
Punches: 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle page 210 #119854
1-3/8″ Circle page 212 #119860
Tools: Mat Pack page 207 #105826
Paper Piercing Tool page 207 #116631
1. Adhere DSP to Basic Black Card Layer. Adhere to card base.
Stamp Happy Halloween in Tangerine Tango onto Whisper White card stock. Trim around as desired. Place onto scrap of Old Olive and trim Old Olive as desired. Using the Mat Pack hole grid, line up small holes in area where brads are. The second row of holes is where you want the brads so place as desired. Go in 6 holes from the right side and pierce hole. Then count over 5 more holes going to the left and pierce. Move over 5 more holes to the left and pierce last hole. Remove hole grid. Widen holes with piercing tool. Check to see if brad tabs separate. If they don’t use piercing tool to help spread the tabs apart by placing the pointy part under the tabs and slide it up to separate tabs. Be careful of the point! Insert brads. Place Dimensionals on the back and adhere to front of DSP.
2. Color Cat with Basic Black marker and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Punch with circle punch. Punch Scallop Circle from Basic Black. Adhere Cat to Scallop Circle. Place Dimensionals on back and adhere to card front.
3. Have a Happy Halloween!
Watch in the coming weeks for some exciting new parts coming to my blog! If you want the information as I get it finished, please register for my Newsletter and fill out both parts of the registration.
I love the variety of things you can use this cute, little mini Milk Carton die for. This time it will be nice for Halloween Treats.
Stamps: Got Treats page 65 w#119114 c#120627
Card Stock: Cajun Craze 8-1/2″ x 6″
Whisper White 1-5/16″ square (2 squares)
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Always Artichoke
Big Shot: Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die page 221 #117310
Embellishments: Clips Assortment page 197 #112580
Other: Sticky Strip
1. Cut out Mini Milk Carton with Big Shot.
2. Fold on all score lines with your Bone Folder
3. Stamp “To Open” on top of carton inside wide triangle sections towards center section.
4. Stamp sentiment in center section under “To Open” so it will be on opposite sides.
5. Color the “Got Treats pumpkin” with markers and stamp on both Whisper White Squares using a Stamp-a-ma-jig if desired.
6. Attach to milk carton.
7. Lay milk carton with stamped images facing up. Put Sticky Strip on side tab. Turn milk carton over so stamped images are facing down. Place sticky strip on 3 of the bottom tabs. I usually put Sticky Strip around all the edges of one of the side tabs and a diagonal piece of Sticky Strip on the 2 tabs next to it, leaving the other end tab clean. The clean tab will be the first tab folded up. But before you do that…….
8. Fold part of the Milk Carton over so the side tab is in the center. Remove the red part of the Sticky Strip. Fold the other half so the tab is slightly covered by the edge to form a box shape. Move it to a square position. Remove the red parts of the Sticky Strip from the bottom tabs. Fold up the “Clean” bottom tab, then the two center tabs-one at a time, then the very bottom one that has more Sticky Strip on it. Use you bone folder to press the bottom from the inside of the box to help your Sticky Strip adhere well.
9. Fill with treats of your choice. Hold the top closed with the Clip.
10. Admire your Halloween Candy Carton before you give it to some lucky person.
I am enjoying the cute “Out on a Limb” stamp set which will be available on September 1st in the Holiday Mini catalog.
Stamps: Out on a Limb Holiday Mini page 12 w#123822 c#123824
Festive & Fun Holiday Mini page 38 w#123742 c#123744
Inks: Basic Black – Bats, Happy Halloween
Early Espresso – Tree Branch
Daffodil Delight – Moon
Cajun Craze – Pumpkins
Markers: (What was laying on the table, hee hee!)
Sahara Sand -hill pumpkins are sitting on
Basic Gray – Cat, Bat in sentiment, some stripes in “e”s
Daffodil Delight – Candy Corn
Pumpkin Pie-Pumpkin in sentiment
Tangerine Tango – Candy Corn, Line around sentiment
Rich Razzleberry – boots in sentiment
Always Artichoke – other stripes in “e”s
Basic Black – pumpkin face in sentiment
Signo Gel Pen – Candy Corn, “n” in sentiment page 203 #105021
Tangerine Tango – card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
Cajun Craze 2-3/8″ x 5
Whisper White 2-3/8″ x 4-1/2″, 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″
NO Big Shot or Punches: AMAZING!
Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool Holiday Mini page 7 #122334
Stamp-a-ma-jig page 207 #101049
1. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional) to stamp images and sentiment. Draw a hill for the pumpkins to sit on. Color in Sentiment.
2. Use the Simply Scored scoring tool to score 1/4″ around edge of sentiment. Color the line with Tangerine Tango marker.
3. Attach all pieces to card base with Snail or Tombo glue.
4. Admire your cute Halloween card.
Halloween will be here before we know it. Here is a cute Halloween card.
Stamps: Out on a Limb (Holiday Mini) page 12 #123822
Wicked Cool page 24 w#118738 c#120600
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie 4″ x 5-1/4″ card front top layer
Basic Black 4-1/4″ x 5=1/2″, scrap for punching
Whisper White scrap for stamping and punching
Whisper White or Pumpkin Pie for card base 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: More Mustard -broom
Basic Black-Spider bodies
Basic Gray-inside of hat, some stocking stripes
Rich Razzleberry-rest of stocking stripes
Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 218 #120889
Punches: 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle page 210 #118874
2-1/2″ Circle page 212 #120906
Embellishments: Glimmer Brads-Basics page 199 #121003
Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue (Holiday Mini) page 41 #124117
Tools: brayer page 203 #102395
Mat Pack page 207 #105826
Piercing Tool page 207 #116631
1. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the Spiders from “Out on a Limb,” and the Word “Spooky” from “Wicked Cool” onto the Pumpkin Pie card front top layer.
2. Ink up the raised Spider Web on the Embossing folder using your brayer and Basic Black ink. Carefully, but quickly, lay your stamped Pumpkin Pie card stock, stamped side down, onto the inked side of the Spider Web. Close embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Yes, your Spider Web will be Debossed (the embossed lines will form a valley instead of being raised). Touch up the stamped spiders and spooky with your Basic Black marker if necessary. Clean your Spider Web embossing folder with either a baby wipe or run water over it in the sink and rub the ink off if necessary.
3. Pierce a hole in each corner for your brads using your Mat Pack and Piercing Tool. I lined up the outside lines on each corner of the smallest holes and pierced the second hole diagonally from the corner. Just do all four corners the same.
4. Using Basic Black ink, stamp the broom and the witch. Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to help you place them exactly, if you want. Color using the Markers listed in the Supplies list. Holding the Scallop Circle Punch upside down so you can see your stamped image, center and punch. Place Dimensionals on the back. Punch the 2-1/2″ Black Circle. Layer witch on top. Put Dimensionals on the back of the Black Circle and place as desired on Spider Web card front.
5. Layer Basic Black card front on card base using Snail. Place Dimensionals on back of Pumpkin Pie layer and attach to Basic Black layer of the card. Use the Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue on each white scallop around the witch. It will take 30 minutes or so to dry.
6. Admire your cute Halloween card!