We are making this cute Bats About You Peek-a-b00 Halloween Card at my Stamp Class tomorrow. It is another quick and easy card! There are a variety of stamps in the Halloween Hello stamp set you can use instead of the Bat if you don’t like Bats.
Stamps: Halloween Hello w#131716 c#131721
Ink: StayzOn Black
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango
Witches Brew Designer Series Paper #132185
Big Shot: Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die #124587
Punch: Large Oval #119855
Other: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape #132156
SNAIL or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. My card base is Tangerine Tango, though you can use Basic Black. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Basic Black card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ and adhere to card base.
3. Cut your Witches Brew DSP at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to card front.
4. Cut a 1-7/8″ square of Whisper White card stock and stamp your bat in Black StayzOn ink in the center. Stamp 3 more bats on a scrap of Whisper White. Punch out the last 3 bats with your Large Oval Punch. Put Dimensionals on the back of each oval.
5. Use Tangerine Tango card stock and your Peekaboo Frames die to cut out eh Scallop Square using your Big Shot. Adhere your Whisper White square with the bat to the back of your Scallop Square trying to center your bat inside the window. I used a thin line of Tombow Glue.
6. Position the Scallop Square and the three Oval Bats as desired. Glue your Scallop Square in place. Remove Dimensional backs from Ovals.
7. Use a 2-3″ piece of the Washi Tape to make a pull so your window opens more easily.
8. Admire your cute Halloween Card. Make more versions using using other stamps from this Halloween Hello stamp set.