Stamps: Halloween Happiness w#131859 MDS#134924
Markers: Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Whisper White
Witches Brew Designer Series Paper #132185
Other: Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon (Oops, retired!) Try Basic Black Chevron Ribbon #130010, OR Summer Starfruit 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon #126846
Envelope Punch Board #133774 OR Corner Rounder Punch #119871
1. Cut your Cajun Craze card stock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Witches Brew striped paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Round the corners with the Envelope Punch Board OR a Corner Rounder Punch. Wrap a 6-1/2″ piece of Always Artichoke Seam Binding around your striped paper. Adhere at the back of the paper with SNAIL. Adhere striped layer to card base with SNAIL.
3. Cut a 3″ x 4″ piece of Tangerine Tango. Round the corners. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White at 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″. Round Corners. Color Pumpkins with Tango Tangerine and Pumpkin Pie Markers. Color stems and vines with Garden Green Marker. Color words with Always Artichoke Marker. Remoisten ink with your breath several times and stamp on your Whisper White card stock. Adhere to Tangerine Tango layer with Dimensionals.
5. Tie a bow with the Always Artichoke Seam Binding. Adhere to top of Tangerine Tango layer with Glue Dots. I also added a Glue Dot to each Ribbon tail with a Glue Dot to keep it in position.
6. Admire your cute Halloween Happiness Card before giving it to someone.
Happy Halloween Stamping!