We made this card at my Sneak Peek In Color Card Class this week. It uses the NEW In Colors of Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder with a hint of Mint Macaron.
* =Available June 2, 2015
Stamps: *Friendly Wishes Wood# 138698, Clear #139579
Ink: *Watermelon Wonder #138323
Markers: *2015-2017 In Color Markers #138333
Card Stock: *Cucumber Crush #138335
*Watermelon Wonder #138334
*Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #138443
Big Shot: Deco Label Framelits #130102
Lovely Lace Embossing Folder #133737
Other: Sponge Wedge
1. Cut your Cucumber Crush card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Cucumber Crush card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Lovely Lace embossing folder. Use Tombow to attach your embossed card front to your card base.
3. Color your stamps with Markers. I used Mint Macaron for the swirls except for the top center swirl. I used Cucumber Crush for the top center swirl and all the words except Friend. Color Friend with the Watermelon Wonder Marker. Remoisten the ink on the stamp by opening your mouth wide and breathing out onto the stamp several times. Stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Deco Label Framelit of the size you want. Sponge around the edges with Wonderful Watermelon. Put Dimensionals on the back.
4. Choose the next larger size Deco Label Framelit and cut out the Cherry On Top paper (Cherry print) and Watermelon Wonder. Yes, you can cut them out at the same time. Sponge around the edge with Watermelon Wonder. Put Dimensionals on the back of both die cuts. Layer the three die cuts. The words and the Cherry print with be layered as normal. Layer the Watermelon Wonder slightly off to the side. Center the layered die cuts on the card front.
5. Choose a special friend to give this to.
Happy Card Making!