This card was made for Melissa’s Bridal Shower. Her Mom also helped me make 60 wedding invitation inserts and 100 Favor boxes using the Baker’s Box Thinlit die. I forgot to take pictures though. I will also be making her Bridal Bouquet so look for it to be posted next week some time as I still need to make it.
Stamps: For the New Two Wood #131147, Clear #138562
Ink: Black StazOn
Markers: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Oval Collection Framelits #
Punches: Curvy Corners Trio Punch #139683
Other: Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Whisper White at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Punch the corners with the Curvy Corners Trio Punch. Attach to card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
3. Get out your Big Shot and Oval Framelits. Cut the Scallop Oval from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Cut the next size from Whisper White. Attach the Scallop Elegant Eggplant Oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensioals.
4. Now to stamp on your Whisper White Oval. You might also want to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to get everything positioned just right. Stamp “For the New Two” in Black ink. Also stamp the flowers twice, both times in Black ink. Color the small flowers with your Elegant Eggplant Marker. Color the larger flowers with the Perfect Plum Marker. Color the berries with the Blackberry Bliss Marker. Color the leaves and stems with the Wild Wasabi Marker. Attach your finished Whisper White Oval to the Scallop Elegant Eggplant Oval with Dimensionals.
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to the inside of the card so you have someplace to write. Write you good wishes to the happy couple. Put in an envelope and attach to the gift.
Happy Wedding Card Making!