This card is another card with mostly stamping with the Flower Patch and Friendly Wishes stamp sets and a strip of sequins to dress it up some. Have fun making one yourself. This is the perfect card for beginning stampers AND those who need to make a quick card with some sparkle.
Stamps: Flower Patch Photopolymer #134207
Friendly Wishes Wood #138698, Clear #139579
Ink: Island Indigo
Bermuda Bay Ombre Stampin’ Pad #141608
Card Stock: Whisper White
Embellishment: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim #137910
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more instruction on Basic Card Bases.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your large flower in Island Indigo ink on the upper left corner of your Whisper White card front.
4. Stamp your sentiment in the lower right corner of your card front using the Bermuda Bay Ombre ink pad.
5. Angle your Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim diagonally across the center of your card between the flower and your sentiment. Attach with a Glue Dot at both the top and bottom edge of your card front. Trim so one sequin hangs off at each end of your card front.
6. Attach your card front with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. You can also attach a Glue Dot to the back of each sequin that hangs over the edge so they will stay attached to your sequin strip.