This card is another card with mostly stamping with the Flower Patch and Friendly Wishes stamp sets and a strip of sequins to dress it up some. Have fun making one yourself. This is the perfect card for beginning stampers AND those who need to make a quick card with some sparkle.
Stamps: Flower Patch Photopolymer #134207
Friendly Wishes Wood #138698, Clear #139579
Ink: Island Indigo
Bermuda Bay Ombre Stampin’ Pad #141608
Card Stock: Whisper White
Embellishment: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim #137910
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this Video for more instruction on Basic Card Bases.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your large flower in Island Indigo ink on the upper left corner of your Whisper White card front.
4. Stamp your sentiment in the lower right corner of your card front using the Bermuda Bay Ombre ink pad.
5. Angle your Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim diagonally across the center of your card between the flower and your sentiment. Attach with a Glue Dot at both the top and bottom edge of your card front. Trim so one sequin hangs off at each end of your card front.
6. Attach your card front with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. You can also attach a Glue Dot to the back of each sequin that hangs over the edge so they will stay attached to your sequin strip.
Have fun using the new Bermuda Bay Ombre ink pad and Sequin Trim!
I have been wanting to do some paper piercing lately so here it is using the Just Sayin’ stamp set and the coordinating Eclectic Paper Piercing Pack. I also tried out the Flower Patch stamp set, the NEW Hearts Border Punch, and the Bordering Blooms stamp set. Have fun making your own version of this card!
Stamps: Just Sayin’ wood#133200 clear#133203
Flower Patch Photopolymer #134207 (Bundle with Framelits #136788)
Bordering Blooms Photopolymer #133660
Clear Mount Blocks: Block D
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Elegant Eggplant (I think)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Punch: Heart Border #133784
Paper Piercing Tools:
Paper Piercing Tool #126189
Paper Piercing Mat #126199
Eclectic Paper Piercing Pack #133778
Other: Tombow Glue
Silver Glitter #133756
1. Cut your Blackberry Bliss card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on making card bases.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/2″. Use the Hearts Border Punch to punch along one of the 5-1/2″ edges. This becomes the top of your card front.
3. Now stamp your images.
~Stamp the Flower images: The larger one is stamped in Perfect Plum ink, the the second one uses Elegant Eggplant ink (I think).
~Stamp ‘Love Ya’ in Mossy Meadow ink.
~Stamp the leafy border in Mossy Meadow ink.
4. Place the Piercing Mat on your work surface, then your stamped card stock, then line up the piercing mat over the ‘Love Ya’ image. Hold the piercing mat in place while you pierce each hole around the image. This only takes a minute or two, depending on how quick you are.
5. Now to add your Glitter. Make thin lines with your Tombow Glue in the positions you want your Glitter. Sprinkle your Glitter over the flowers. Dump the excess back in the container. Set aside to dry for a while. It should dry in less than 30 minutes, although you may not want to put it in an envelope until the next day as the glue will remain tacky for a while.
6. If desired you can stamp you Leafy Border in Mossy Meadow ink on your envelope flap and, perhaps, along the bottom front of your card.
Happy Card Making and Paper Piercing!