We made this All Occasion card at a Church Women’s Group activity. There were lots of different word stamps out for them to use. They all loved it!
Stamps: Friendly Wishes Wood #138698, Clear #139579
Ink: Night of Navy
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper #141663
Punches: Pansy #130698
Flower Medallion #137417
3/4″ Circle Punch #119873
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Night of Navy card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut the rest of your card stock:
~Whisper White at 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
~Melon Mambo at 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
~Patterned Paper at 1″ x 5-1/2″
~Flower Medallion in Melon Mambo card stock
~Pansy in Whisper White
~3/4″ Circle in Night of Navy
Layer your Flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the Circle to the Flower center with a Glue Dot.
4. Stamp your words in Night of Navy ink on the bottom of your Whisper White card stock. Attach your Flowers.
5. Attach your Whisper White layer to the Melon Mambo layer with Fast Fuse.
6. Attach your strip of Patterned Designer Series Paper to the center of your Night of Navy card base with Fast Fuse. Add your Flower layers to your card front.
Enjoy making this All Occasion Flower card in a variety of colors with words to fit the occasion.
I taught a Mother’s Day card class Thursday for the 8-11 year old Achievement Day girls from Church. They each received a packet for a Melon Mambo card and a Perfect Plum card. Here are the samples using the Petal Potpourri Bundle (stamp set and punch). They had a fun time being creative and did well with cleaning their stamps when they were done using them. I did explain they were using “Grown-up Glue” and that they did not need to use very much. We only had two girls that forgot. Hopefully their mothers can open their cards.
Bundle (stamp set and punch): Petal Potpourri Wood #138876, Clear #138877
And Many More Wood #134273, Clear #134276
You Plus Me Wood #137133, Clear #138594
Ink: Melon Mambo
(Blackberry Bliss was also available for the girls to use)
Card Stock: Melon Mambo
Silver Glimmer Paper #135314
Big Shot Embossing Folder: Decorative Dots #133520
(There were also several other embossing folders to choose from)
Punches: Word Window #119857
Note Tag #135860
3/4″ Circle #119873
Other: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Card stock. Choose your colors. A. Perfect Plum and Whisper White, OR B. Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette. OR C. Choose your own color combination.
~card base cut at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~card front for use with embossing folder is cut at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
~Pink Pirouette and Whisper White for stamping and Punching.
~Silver Glimmer Paper. Punch a 3/4″ circle for each flower center if desired.
2. Run your card front through the Big Shot with an embossing folder if desired. Glue to your card base.
3. Stamp the flowers and the sentiment. Punch them out. Glue them on your card in the desired positions. Glue your Silver Glimmer Paper circles to the Flower centers if desired.
Happy Mother’s Day Card Making!
We made this Awesome Petal Potpourri Flower card at a recent Workshop I helped my new downline with. It was a hit! Four out of the six attendees bought Glimmer Paper!
Stamps: Petal Potpourri wood #137141 clear #138856 (Bundle with Flower Medallion Punch wood #138876 clear #138877)
Big News wood #134015 clear #134018
Ink: Island Indigo
Card Stock: Bermuda Bay
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520
Punches: 7/8″ Scallop Circle
Flower Medallion #137417
Fast Fuse Adhesive
1. Cut your Bermuda Bay card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more details on Basic Card Bases.
2. Cut your Coastal Cabana card front at 4″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp your Awesome sentiment using Island Indigo ink. Run through your Big Shot with the embossing folder. Set aside.
3. Stamp your flower with Island Indigo ink on both Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay card stock. Punch out. If desired, curve you flowers with your Bone Folder by curling 3 petals at a time. Rotate so you have 1 petal from the last three and two new petals. Continue until you like how your flower looks. Attach on top of Bermuda Bay flower with Dimensionals. Punch out a 7/8″ Scallop Circle from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and attach to the center of your flower with a Dimensional.
4. Decide where to put your flower and where you want your ribbon. Tie Ribbon and trim ends if needed. Attach Flower in desired position. Now attach card front to card base with Fast Fuse adhesive or Tombow Glue.
5. Now give to someone to let them know you think they are awesome!
Happy Card Making!