This is a single layer Thank You Card stamped just on the card base. I colored the stamp with Markers so the flowers and leaves would be different colors.
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases Wood Mount #141531, Clear Mount #141534
Markers: Choose a green and a color for your flower. I used Wild Wasabi and Berry Burst (I think)
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla #144237
1. Cut your Thick Very Vanilla cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Color your stamp with the side of the brush-tip of your Marker. When your stamp is all colored, open your mouth wide and huff the moist air onto your stamp. I usually do this 5-6 times making sure all parts of the stamp get remoistened. Stamp as normal.
3. Ink up your sentiment (with the ink pad or marker). Stamp.
Your card is finished.
Happy New Year stamping! Get the supplies for your New Year’s card making from My Online Store.
This card uses the Falling Flowers Bundle for the images and the Flourishing Phrases stamp set for the words. A sweet and simple card to give to someone you love.
Bundle: Falling Flowers stamp set + May Flowers Framelits Wood #142328, Clear #142329
Stamps: Flourishing Phrases Wood #141531, Clear #141534 (Bundle with Flourish Thinlits Wood #142322, Clear #142323)
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Melon Mambo
Thick Whisper White
Adhesive: Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp your sentiment in Dapper Denim ink in the lower left corner on your card base.
3. Stamp your Falling Flowers Flourish in Wild Wasabi ink on your card base above the lower left sentiment.
4. Cut your large Melon Mambo May Flower Thinlit using your Big Shot. I just used my Magnetic Platform and two fairly flat cutting plates. Glue it to your card base by dotting Fine Tip Glue on the back of each petal tip. After laying it on your card base smooth it with your Bone Folder to help it stick to the card better.
5. Stamp I love you in Dapper Denim ink in the upper right space on your card front. Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig if desired.
6. Decorate the envelope flap with the Falling Flowers Flourish you used on the front of your card.
7. Give it to someone you love.
Enjoy using the Falling Flowers Bundle and the Flourishing Phrases stamp sets!