Here is a quick Floral Thank You card. Just stamping directly on the card base. Check the end of the post for a couple of cards my grandson made when he was over on Wednesday.
Stamps: Floral Phrases Wood Mount #141764, Clear Mount #141767
Inks: Memento Black
Card Stock: Lemon Lime Twist
1. Cut your Lemon Lime Twist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Thank you in Memento Black ink diagonally in center of card.
~Flower Border stamp in Island Indigo ink next to diagonal sentiment trying to keep at the same angle and equal distances from the sentiment.
~Large Flowers in Bermuda Bay ink.
Wahoo! A Thank You card in less than 5 minutes! Get the supplies to make this card at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click “SHOP NOW”.
My grandson was over Wednesday and made a card he wanted posted on my blog. His card is below. He used the retired Gold and Silver Encore inks, the Lucky Stars embossing folder, and the You’re So Sweet stamp set. This is the first card he has made since December.
Here is the next card he made. This is my favorite of the two. He used Powder Pink ink with Berry Burst and Powder Pink Markers and the Bloomin’ Heart stamp set. The word at the top is Mama (which he calls me). I do love the detailed outlining of the stamped images.
Thanks for looking!
This card uses the Floral Phrases stamp set for the stamped border and the Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper for the center of the card. I used the Thoughtful Banners stamp set with the Classic Label Punch for the sentiment. This card takes a little bit more time, but gives a WOW!
Stamps: Floral Phrases Wood #141764, Clear #141767
Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer #141614
Ink: Night of Navy
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White for your card base
Night of Navy
Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper #141663
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Night of Navy card stock at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to your card base.
3. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp your Floral Phrases border stamps 1/2″ from both the top and bottom edges in Night of Navy ink.
4. Cut your Floral Boutique paper at 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″. Center it between your stamped border and attach. Attach your card front to your card base.
5. Stamp your words on Whisper White card stock in Night of Navy ink. Also stamp the border around your words in Night of Navy ink. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensional halves.
Enjoy the monochromatic look of Navy and White with the Floral Boutique paper combined with the Floral Phrases stamp set.
This Floral Phrases stamped card is quick and easy. Choose your ink color and get your Stamp-a-ma-jig to make this card in less than 5 minutes!
Stamps: Floral Phrases Wood #142354, Clear #142355
Ink: Watermelon Wonder OR your choice
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White OR your choice
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Accents: Brights Enamel Shapes #141680
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Watch this Video to learn how to use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to get your stamps positioned perfectly. Stamp your border twice and the floral image in the center.
3. Add two enamel shapes. You are done except for writing on the inside.
I hope you enjoy making this super-quick Floral Phrases Card.
I wanted these Detailed Floral Thinlits as soon as I saw them in the catalog! Here is my first card using the Floral Phrases Bundle which includes the Floral Phrases stamp set and the Detailed Floral Thinlits.
Bundle: Floral Phrases stamp set + Detailed Floral Thinlits Wood#142354, Clear #142355
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Sweet Sugarplum
Adhesive: Fine Tip Glue Pen
Tools: Big Shot #143263 Comes with NEW Big Shot Platform!!
Big Shot Die Brush
Precision Base Plate
FLAT Cutting Pads
1. Cut your Rich Razzleberry card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sweet Sugarplum card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Take to your Big Shot and put on your Precision Base Platform (which is on either your Magnetic Platform or your Multipurpose Platform).
~Lay your Sweet Sugarplum card stock on the Precision Base Platform.
~When you lay each of the Detailed Floral Thinlits on your Sweet Sugarplum card stock leave the same distance to the edge of the card stock on all three sides. (I wish I would have done that. It cut differently than I thought.)
~Now lay your FLAT cutting plate on top and run through your Big Shot.
~Use your Big Shot Die Brush and foam pad to remove all the tiny pieces. You can also use your Bone Folder or a toothpick to remove the pieces.
~Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen to add dots of glue around the edges and at some spots in the center of each die cut part of your card front. Attach to your card base. Smooth over the whole piece with your Bone Folder to make sure glue attaches well to your card base.
3. Stamp the Thank You phrase in Rich Razzleberry ink.
Enjoy using your Floral Frames stamp set and Detailed Floral Thinlits to make some cards!