This is the Birthday Card for my Mom and is made with items from the Annual Catalog, 2014 Holiday Catalog, and the 2015 Occasions Catalog. Today is the last day to order from the 2014 Holiday Catalog and the Year-End Closeouts. You can order from the 2015 Occasions Catalog tomorrow.
Kit: Artisan Embellishment Kit #137909 (Available tomorrow-January 6, 2015)
Stamps: Something to Say wood #134177 clear #134180 MDS #138099
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Filigree Frame Embossing Folder #135818 (Available until January 5, 2015)
Punches: Word Window
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge OR Sponge Dauber
Fast Fuse adhesive OR Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Melon Mambo card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card bottom layer at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Melon Mambo card layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Line up in your Filigree Frame embossing folder and run through your Big Shot. Attach with Fast Fuse or Tombow Glue.
4. Cut your next Whisper White layer at 3-1/8″ x 4-1/8″. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
5. Cut your top Whisper White layer at 3″ x 4″. Use the laser cut Rose template from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Center it on the 3″ x 4″ Whisper White. Use your Stamping Sponge wedge OR your Sponge Dauber and the Melon Mambo ink to sponge inside all the Rose cut-outs. Also sponge around the outside edge of this layer.
6. Cut off 3 Roses from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Sponge them lightly with Melon Mambo ink. Trim off the exposed netting from the bottom of the Rose “Ribbon”. Attach to the card with Fast Fuse.
7. Stamp “Happy Birthday” in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Word Window punch. Punch some Melon Mambo card stock with the Modern Label punch. Attach them together with Dimensionals. Attach them to the card front with Dimensionals.
8. You now have an elegant card ready for your Mom or a friend.
Happy Birthday Card Making!