Do you need a quick and easy candy holder for Halloween? This one uses the File Tab Edgelits to make the candy holder. Try making one for a special Trick or Treater!
Stamps: A Little Something
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Paper: Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Whisper White card stock
Basic Black card stock
Big Shot: File Tabs Edgelits #133729
Punches: 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle
Other: Happy Haunting Washi Tape #139608
Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine
3 Hershey Miniature Candy Bars
1. Cut your paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Score at 2-1/2″ and 2-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ side.
2. Cut the 4″ sides with your File Tab Edgelits & Big Shot. I put a Tab on each side.
3. Stamp Trick or Treat in Tangelo Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch. Punch a 203/8″ Basic Black Scallop Circle. Layer together with Dimensionals. Tie a bow with Baker’s Twine and attach it with a Glue Dot.
4. Attach three Hershey’s Miniature Candy Bars to the inside above the score line with Glue Dots.
5. Use Washi Tape to hold the sides closed.
6. Attach the Scallop Circles to one side with Dimensionals.
7. Give to a special Trick or Treater. You can also make more for your Halloween party.