This is a quick and easy Festive Star Christmas card to make. Enjoy!
Stamps: Festive Season Photopolymer #142071
Star of Light Photopolymer #142110
Ink: Crushed Curry
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Silver Foil Sheet #132178
Big Shot: Star Framelits #133723
Embossing: Gold Embossing Powder #109129
Heat Tool #129053
Adhesive: Stampin’ Dimensionals
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp the two word sets in Delightful Dijon ink in the corners as shown.
3. Stamp the star in Crushed Curry ink all over the front. You can stamp over the words and off the sides.
4. Stamp the Star in VersaMark ink on the Silver Foil Sheet. Add the Embossing Powder, removing the excess. Melt the Embossing Powder with the Heat Tool.
5. Let the Star cool while you get out your Star Framelits. Choose the size Star you want and cut out your Embossed Star. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Star back and attach to the center of your card.
Happy Christmas Card Making!