You can send your Handmade card in a wonderful Dynamic Embossed Envelope, then the receiver will KNOW there is something special for them inside. This is a quick and easy technique that will add a WOW to your envelope.
This Video is 2 minutes and 41 seconds long.
Choose an Envelope:
~Medium Whisper White #107301
~Whisper White 3″ x 3″ #145829
~Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
~Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes #107300
~Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes #144236
Big Shot #143263 Comes with Big Shot Platform and Standard Cutting Pads/Plates. Expensive, but it really is a wonderful tool that can add a lot of fun to your projects!
Choose a Dynamic Embossing Folder:
~Cable Knit #143537
~Layered Leaves #143704
~Pinewood Planks #143708
1. Get out your Big Shot.
2. Choose an envelope and a Dynamic Embossing Folder.
3. Choose where to position your envelope flap. Fold 1/8″ onto the front so your envelope flap will be embossed all the way to the original fold line.
4. Sandwich for Dynamic Embossing Folders:
~Platform: Big Shot Platform-remove Thin Die Adapter. Multipurpose Platform-Open top tab
~Dynamic Embossing Folder with Envelope (or cardstock)
~Top Cutting pad/plate. Skip the bottom cutting plate as it will make the sandwich too thick to put through your Big Shot.
5. Run your envelope sandwich through your Big Shot. Open and see how amazing your envelope flap looks!
6. Refold the original fold line. Insert card and give away or mail.
Want to make your envelopes Dynamic? Get the supplies at My Online Store.