This Ornament Christmas Card is fairly quick to make if you use the Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the small pieces from the detailed Thinlit. You could also just stamp the ornament to make this card in less time. I am pre-cutting the ornament parts for my class to speed up assembly.
Stamps: Embellished Ornaments Wood #139756, Clear #139759
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper #141628
Big Shot: Delicate Ornaments Thinlits #139667
Layering Ovals Framelits #141706
Precision Base Plate #139684
Big Shot Die Brush #140603
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen (With Stamping Sponge Wedge and Silicone Craft Sheet)
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card front.
3. Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White card stock in Real Red ink.
4. Ornament as shown-Big Shot:
~Sentiment: Layering Oval Framelit
~Sentiment Mat: Cherry Cobbler card stock with Scallop Layering Oval Framelit just larger than sentiment oval.
~Detailed Ornament: Real Red card stock. Use Precision Base Plate and FLAT Cutting plate to cut. Remove the small pieces with the Big Shot Die Brush.
~Ornament shape: Cherry Cobbler card stock and coordinating Ornament Framelit.
NOTE: You can just stamp the Ornament in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the Ornament Framelit. It will look just as good and will be quicker.
5. Layer the sentiment and sentiment mat together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Mat.
6. Attach the Ornament pieces together. If you want a quick way to attach them get a clean sponge wedge. Squirt some Tombow Glue on your Silicone Craft Sheet. Rub the sponge in the glue and pat on the back of your Detailed Ornament until glue covers the back. Now attach to Ornament shape. Pretty quick and easy.
7. Lay out sentiment and ornament on card front. Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Happy Christmas Card Making!