This fun Celebrate You Star Card looks great in pink and purple. What two colors would you combine to make this card?
*Bundle: Birthday Blast rubber stamps + Star Blast Edgelits Wood #144715, Clear #144716
Stamps: *Birthday Blast Wood #142854, Clear #142866
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: *Star Blast Edgelits #142763
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Elegant Eggplant large layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Whisper White lower layer at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Stamp your Star Blast in Elegant Eggplant ink about 1/2″ from the top. Attach to large Elegant Eggplant layer.
4. Melon Mambo Layer: I used a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece to start with. Cut the Star Blast Edgelit towards the top of your card stock. Since this in an Edgelit it will cut a straight line on both sides of where the Star Blast stays attached to the card stock. Trim the bottom part at 2″ high x 3-3/8″ wide. Attach to Whisper White layer so it touches the sides and bottom and the hole in the center star is over the stamped center star as shown.
5. Cut your Elegant Eggplant at 1-3/8″ x 3-3/4″. Attach to Melon Mambo leaving a 1/8″ border on the top and no borders on the side.
6. Cut your Whisper White at 1-1/4″ x 3-5/8″. Stamp Celebrate You in Elegant Eggplant ink. Attach over last Elegant Eggplant piece.
Have fun making this card in a variety of color combinations!