I have decided to update the Bunny Card I made a few years ago. I hope you like this one just as much!
Here is the NEW one:
Here is the Original one. You can find the Supply List and Instructions HERE.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #128748, Clear #127802
Ink: Black StazOn
Basic Black Marker
Signo White Gel Pen #105021 OR Chalk Marker #132133
Card Stock: Soft Sky
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Decorataive Dots embossing folder #133520
Polka Dots embossing folder #133739
Punches: Large Oval #119855
Word Window #119857
Washi Label #138296
Itty Bitty Accents #133787
3/4″ Circle #119873
Other: Fringe Scissors #133325
Tear & Tape Adhesive
1. Cut your Soft Sky card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Put your card front in the Polka Dot embossing folder with the card back on the outside behind the embossing folder. Make sure the dots for the card front are sinking down so they will be raised when you are finished.
2. Cut a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Cucumber Crush card stock. Put Tear & Tape along one 5-1/2″ edge. Use your Fringe Scissors to cut “grass” down to the Tear & Tape. Attach to the lower edge of your card front.
3. Cut out your Bunny Head and Ears from Whisper White card stock and Oval Framelits. I used the smallest Oval for the ears. Choose the size you want for the Head.
4. Assemble your Bunny.
~Punch two Pink Pirouette Large Ovals for the inside of the ears. Glue to the Whisper White ears. Let dry for while your find your Decorative Dots embossing folder. Lay both ears in the Embossing Folder and run through your Big Shot.
~Punch two Basic Black 3/4″ Circles for the Bunny Eyes.
~Punch the Itty Bitty Accents Heart from Pink Pirouette card stock for the nose.
~Lay the Bunny Head on the bottom right corner of your card front at a slight angle. It should extend off the card front a little on both the side and the bottom.
~Lay the eyes and the nose on the Bunny Head. Position the ears where you want them, making sure the one will not extend over the card base.
~Attach the parts: Ears with Glue Dots or Tombow Glue. Eyes with Tombow Glue. Draw the white eye parts with your White Gel Pen or Chalk Marker.
~Remove the nose and draw the whiskers and the mouth with your Basic Black Marker.
~Attach the Heart Nose with a Stampin’ Dimensional cut in half. You might have to cut off a little bit.
5. Attach your Bunny to your card front with lots of Dimensionals. Make sure the one ear is touching the top of the card. Place your Bunny at an angle.
6. Stamp Happy Easter with Black ink onto Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Word Window Punch. Use the Washi Label Punch to punch a Label from Cucumber Crush card stock. Attach the two together with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Happy Easter and Spring!
Easter is March 27th this year. This week’s posts will feature Easter projects. Today features the Remarkable You stamp set. This is the card I am sending to my family.
This card uses a very basic Paper Piecing Technique. For more detailed Paper Piecing projects subscribe to The Creative Technique Corner. The Paper Piecing Technique is CT22.
Stamps: Remarkable You Wood #139891, Clear #139894
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood #128748, Clear #127802
Ink: Black StazOn
Garden Green Marker
Daffodil Delight Marker
Card Stock: Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Stylish Stripes embossing folder #132174
Punch: Word Window #119857
Other: Paper Snips #103579 OR scissors
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Stylish Stripes embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Cut your So Saffron card layer at 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp your Easter Lilly on the So Saffron card layer in Black StazOn ink. Color the stems with the Garden Green Marker.
4. Stamp your Easter Lily on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out around the flower. Glue onto the So Saffron layer over the flower. Color in the flower center with your Daffodil Delight Marker.
5. Cut a Very Vanilla layer at 3-1/2″ x 4″. Attach your So Saffron layer to the Very Vanilla layer. I used Tombow Glue. Attach your Very Vanilla layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp Happy Easter in Black StazOn on Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out with the Word Window Punch. Attach to your card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. You can also emboss your envelope flap for added interest if you want. Watch This Video to see how quick and easy it is.