Use the Tranquil Tulip and Doily Card with your choice of sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for an any occasion card. This is a pretty quick card to make so you can make it and give it with just a few minutes notice to someone who needs to know you are thinking of them.
Stamps: Tranquil Tulips Photopolomer #143767 (Exclusive Host Rewards set FREE with $150+ order OR have a party and have your friends help you earn this Exclusive Host Stamp Set! Contact me for more info.)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Ink: Fresh Fig
Lemon Lime Twist
Card Stock: Whisper White
Lemon Lime Twist
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Oops! I guess this retired! Use the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder #143708 instead. Place directly on your platform with a cutting pad on top, then run through your Big Shot. You may have to use the Embossing Folder option on your platform to get it through.)
Embellishments: Rhinestones #144220
Delicate White Doilies #141701
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Fresh Fig card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Fresh Fig card layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Cut your Whisper White at 2″ x 4-1/2″.
~Stamp the leaves and stem in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
~Stamp the Tulip two-step stamps in Fresh Fig ink. Practice on a scrap paper if you have not done a two-step stamp before. This will give you confidence to do it on the actual project and get everything lined up properly.
~Stamp the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment in Fresh Fig ink.
~Attach to a piece of 2-14″ x 4-3/4″ Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
4. Lay out the Tulips and the Doily in the position you want them. Attach the Doily to the back of the Tulips with Fast Fuse or SNAIL. Then attach them both to the card front with Tombow Glue. Only put the Tombow on the back of the card stock.
5. Add three Rhinestones to the top left corner of your embossed Fresh Fig card front, AND to the lower right corner of your stamped Tulip panel.
6. Optional: Emboss the flap of your envelope with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.
Purchase all the things to make this card at My Online Store Today. Have fun making your own versions with different color combinations!
This Hexagon Happy Birthday Card is for my son-in-law’s birthday which is coming up! He may even get it BEFORE his birthday!! He is an Optical Engineer and will appreciate the dimensional look of the Hexagon embossing folder. The “Ink on your Embossing Folder” Technique is a fun one to play with. You can get different looks depending which side of the embossing folder you put the ink.
Stamps: Window Shopping Wood Mount #142920, Clear Mount #143265
Sweet Cupcake Photopolymer #141498
Inks: Dapper Denim
Card Stock: Tranquil Tide
Big Shot: Hexagon Dynamic embossing folder #143231
Other: 2016-2018 In Color Glitter Acrylic Shapes #144218
Pacific Point 1/4″ Stitched-Edge Ribbon #144199
1. Cut your Dapper Denim card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tranquil Tide card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
~Open your Embossing Folder. Feel the inside. The side without the Sizzix and Stampin’ Up! logos is more flat. Run your Dapper Denim ink pad over this side on the inside. Place your Tranquil Tide card stock in the folder on the clean side. Close your folder.
~Run through your Big Shot using the following sandwich: Big Shot Platform (Or Multipurpose Platform with Tab 1 closed), Embossing Folder with card stock inside, cutting plate. (Yes, only use a cutting plate on the top, otherwise the sandwich is too thick to go through your Big Shot.)
~Take your card stock out.
~Clean your embossing folder under running water. Set aside to dry.
~Glue your Embossed and colored card front to your card base.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White at 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″.
~Stamp in Dapper Denim ink using the words from the Window Shopping stamp set (leaving at least 1/4″ blank at the bottom for the ribbon) and the Sprinkles from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set.
~Cut your Ribbon at 3-1/4″ and glue to the bottom edge.
~Attach your Acrylic Star or other shape with Tombow Glue.
~Attach your Happy Birthday layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy making this card for a variety of occasions and in a variety of colors. Get all the supplies you need from My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net Click Shop NOW.
Thic cute Christmas card can be made using a variety of Christmas sayings and embossing folders if you need some variety for the Christmas cards you are making to send this year.
Stamps: Embellished Ornaments Wood #139756, Clear #139759
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Red Glimmer Paper #121790 scrap for star
This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper #141628
Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits
Wonderful Wreath Framelits #135851
Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder #143537
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card stock at 3-3/4″ x 6″. Put your card stock in the Cable Knit Dynamic embossing folder lining it up so one of the rope-like designs runs through the center. Place on your Big Shot Platform (without the Thin Die piece) or on your Multipurpose Platform with both tabs open. Yes, put it directly on the platform without a cutting plate under it. Put a cutting plate on top of it and run it through your Big Shot. Glue to your card base.
3. Cut your patterned Designer Series Paper at 3/4″ x 5-1/2″. Glue over the center rope-like design.
4. Stamp your Christmas words on Whisper White card stock in Real Red ink. Cut out with either a Layering Circle Framelit or the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch.
5. Cut the desired size Cherry Cobbler Scallop Circle, the Garden Green Wreath, and the Red Glimmer Paper Star using your Big Shot. Attach:
~Layering Circles with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
~Wreath with either Tombow or Glue Dots
~Star with either Tombow or Glue Dots
~Layered Circles to card front with either Tombow or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. You are finished!
Enjoy making this cheerful Christmas Card!