I just bought the Everything Eleanor stamp set last week during the 15% off Stamps sale. This has been on my Wish List since the catalog came out. I am using Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple (this name sure makes me hungry for ice cream!). I hope you have fun making this Flourishes & a Flower card in your own color combination. This is another quick and easy card that you can make for any occasion.
Stamps: Everything Eleanor w#124162 c#124164
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Card Stock: Primrose Petals card base
Punch: Blossom Petals Builder #121808
Other: Dahlias #127556
1. Cut your Primrose Petals card base 8-1/2″ x 11″ Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp the Label in Raspberry Ripple ink towards the bottom of your card front.
3. Stamp the flourish in Raspberry Ripple ink around the Label, filling in the empty spaces with the end of one of the flourish swirls.
4. Cut two 1″ x 5-1/2″ strips of Raspberry Ripple card stock. Punch out the smallest rounded Flower Petal from the Blossom Petals punch putting the paper in from the left so you can get more petals from the strips. Punch at least 7 Flower Petals.
5. Take each Flower Petal and curl it with your Bone Folder. I held the Bone Folder along the center and curled out towards the side, then repeated with the other side.
6. Lay out your Curled Flower Petals in the desired position in the center of the Label. Decide which side of the Flower Petal will be touching the card front. You will place a Glue Dot on the center tip and on the outer part on the side of each Flower Petal that will be touching the card stock. As you attach the Flower Petals, press down the center Glue Dot now and leave the outer Glue Dot unpressed until the whole flower is together and the way you want it. Then press the outer Glue Dots to hold the Petals in the desired position.
7. Place two Glue Dots on the Back of a Dahlia (or use a button or brad) and press into the center of the flower.
8. I decided I would just add the sentiment in the center of the card with my note. So I am finished. You can add a sentiment to the front if desired.
9. Admire your beautiful flower & flourishes card!
Shop at My Online Store for supplies to make this card.
Happy Flower Making and Flourishing!