This Happy Autumn Card uses the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder from the NEW Holiday Catalog which you can order from now! It is a pretty quick and easy card to make once you know the secret of using the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder. So change the color and words to make you happy and have fun making this card.
Stamps: Project Life Date It photopolymer #141563
Crazy About You photopolymer #137137, Wood #138856, Clear #138859
Ink: Cajun Craze
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder #143537
Lots of Labels Framelits #138281
Accents: Halloween Night Enamel Dots #142025
Stamping Sponge wedge #141337
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Cajun Craze card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Cajun Craze card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Put inside your Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder lined up how you want. Place directly on your Big Shot Platform (or Multipurpose Platform with both tabs open-DO NOT use a bottom cutting pad!!!!). Now place a cutting pad on top of your embossing folder. If you try to use this with two cutting pads you will break your Big Shot!!! Feel the great texture this embossing folder makes…….
3. Sponge the edges and the raised areas of your embossed card front with Cajun Craze ink. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue making sure to get a bit of glue on each raised piece on the back edges and some in the middle on the raised edges.
4. Stamp Happy Autumn or the words of your choice in Cajun Craze ink. Cut out with the Lots of Labels Framelit that best fits it. Sponge around the edges. Add a couple of Pumpkin Pie Enamel Dots.
Enjoy playing with this NEW Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder!
Graduation cards celebrate the hard work of the graduate to meet all the requirements. My helper, Kiev, made this card for her brother who graduates from High School this week. His school colors are blue and red. Change the card colors to the school colors of your graduate.
*=available June 1, 2016
Stamps: Bravo Photopolymer #135380 (retiring May 31, 2015)
Crazy About You Wood #138856, Clear #138859, Photopolymer #137137
Card Stock: Night of Navy
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Party Pop-Up Thinlits #140620
Punch: *Sprinkles #141472
Other: Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder (sorry-no longer available) Choose Gold, Silver, White, or Clear embossing powder instead.
Heat Tool #129053
Big Shot Die Brush #140603
1. Cut your Night of Navy card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″ Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
2. Cut your Whisper White Pop-Up card center at 4″ x 10-1/2″. Score and fold at 5-1/4″.
3. Choose the Hip Hip Hooray Party Pop-Up Thinlit, line up the arrows with the fold line on your Whisper White and run through your Big Shot. Watch this Video for more detailed instructions. Attach to your card inside.
4. Cut your Night of Navy card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
5. Stamp Congrats in VersaMark ink on your card front. Sprinkle with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder. Remove excess. Melt embossing powder with Heat Tool. Watch this Video if you need help with heat embossing. Repeat with the Happy Graduation. Attach your card front to your card base, making sure the inside is facing up and the card front is facing up. (After several times of putting the card front on so the inside was upside down, I ALWAYS check now so I don’t have to remake the card!)
6. Punch out your confetti shapes with the Sprinkles Punch. You can also use the leftover confetti shapes from the Hip Hip Hooray. Glue to your card front with either Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue.
7. Write your congratulations message inside your card and give to the Happy Graduate.
Enjoy making Graduation cards!
The Love Blooms Embellishment Kit has lots of fun pieces to work with! I still have quite a few pieces left. The 4th card is posted on my Newsletter Projects Site and is available for all my Newsletter subscribers who register for the site after signing up for my Newsletter.
The two cards pictured are the same basic layout and just use different papers. You can change the papers to get a totally different look.
Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit #140551
Crazy About You Bundle Wood #139324, Clear #139325, Photopolymer #138873
Ink: Rose Red
Whisper White or Thick Whisper White
Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #140548
Big Shot: Bold Butterfly Framelits #138135
Butterflies Thinlits #137360
Hello You Thinlits #137363 (See Crazy About You Bundle above)
Punch: Word Window
Adhesives: Glue Dots
Fine Tip Glue Pen OR Tombow Glue
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4-1/4″ x 4-3/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Rose Red or Pink Pirouette card stock at 4-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ OR 4″. The Pink Pirouette card stock is cust at 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″. The Rose Red card stock is cut at 4″ x 4-1/4″. Attach to patterned paper layer in the desired position. Trim excess off edges if needed.
4. Cut your Butterfly pieces. Use the large Bold Butterfly Framelit to cut the patterned paper of your choice. Use the medium Butterflies Thinlit to cut either a Rose Red or Whisper White Butterfly. Glue the patterned butterfly to the Thinlit Butterfly piece. Let dry.
5. Cut out the “Happy” or “Hello” and “You” using the Hello You Thinlit. I used the Precision Base Plate and a FLAT Cutting plate. The Big Shot Die Brush helps the pieces come out a lot more quickly.
6. Stamp the desired word(s) from the Crazy About You stamp set in Rose Red ink on a 3/8″ x at least 4″ Whisper White card stock. Watch this Video to see how to use the Word Window Punch with longer words. I colored the around the edge with the Rose Red Marker, or just use your ink pad to color around the edges.
7. Lay out all your pieces on your card front. Bend the Butterfly wings up by the body. Attach in the desired places. Adhesives:
~Fine Tip Glue: Happy
~Tombow Glue: Gold Foil Heart
~Glue Dots: center of the Butterfly body, Sequins, Wood Heart, Pearl String
~Dimensionals: Mother’s Day
8. Finish the Butterfly. You can decorate the Butterfly body with either a small wood heart and two pink enamel dots, or sequins, or even part of the pearl string. Cut two sets of Pearls with 8 pearls. These become the antennas. Use a Glue Dot to attach each end of the Antenna Pearls.
9. Add a few sequins to the card front with Glue Dots.
Happy Card Making!
I made this for my son’s and daughter-in-law’s 11th Anniversary. Since they were in town I also gave them overnight FREE babysitting!
Stamps: Crazy About You wood #138856 clear #138859 Photopolymer #137137 Tellement Toi #138256 (Bundle with the Hello You Thinlits wood #139324 clear #139325 Photopolymer #138873)
Teeny Tiny Wishes wood #128748 clear #127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Elegant Eggplant ink pad and Marker
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Hello You Thinlits #137363 (See Bundles above)
Punches: Sweetheart Punch #133786
Scallop Edge Border #119882
Other: Tombow Glue
Fast Fuse Adhesive
Parchment OR Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more information on card bases.
2. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Center the card stock edge in your Scallop Edge Border Punch. Punch each edge starting in the center, then doing the left and right sides.
3. Cut out “Happy” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Watch this video if you need detailed instructions. My preference is now to use Parchment Paper instead of Wax Paper, but both work.
4. Position your “Happy” where you want it. DO NOT attach it yet!!! Choose one of the stamps that starts with “SO”. Color it with your Elegant Eggplant Marker and stamp it above the “Happy”. Now you can stamp the “Together” and “Happy Anniversary” in Elegant Eggplant Ink over on the right hand side underneath “Happy”. You can now attach “Happy” using Tombow Glue.
5. Punch two hearts from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Use your Elegant Eggplant Marker to color around the edges of both Hearts. Attach the bottom Heart with Fast Fuse and the top Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach your completed card front to your card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
7. Time to celebrate with the Happy Couple!
Happy Anniversary Card Making!