We made this Wood & Leaf card at my Stamp Class on Friday. It is a quick card to make. It is also perfect for men and nature-lovers.
Stamps: Count My Blessings Wood Mount #144787, Clear Mount #144790
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Soft Suede
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper #144177
Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Other: 1/4″ Copper Trim #144179
Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #144106
Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Soft Suede card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Wood paper at 2″ x 6″. Attach to card base leaving 1/8″ – 1/4″ cardstock showing by the fold. Trim excess from ends.
3. Cut 6″ Copper Trim. Put SNAIL on the back and attach to card front along edge of Wood paper. Trim ends.
4. Cut a 2″ square of both Crushed Curry cardstock and Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet. Run over the Adhesive sheet with your Bone Folder. Peel of the part with words and stick the other part to your card stock. Now lay the cardstock, adhesive ssheet side down, on your Big Shot. Place the large detailed leaf Thinlit on the cardstock. Run through your Big Shot. NOTE: I do recommend using the Precision Base Plate for this die. Also use the most flat cutting pad you have over the Leaf. Remove the cut leaf from the Thinlit. You can use the Big Shot die brush to help remove all the small pieces or just use a toothpick. Set on top of your card base.
5. Stamp Thinking of You in Early Espress ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Cut out with an Oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
6. Lay the Leaf and Oval in the position you want them. Peel of the sticker backing from the leaf and attach. Remove the Dimensional backings from the Oval and attach.
7. If desired, stamp some leaves on your envelope or pur some Wood paper on your envelope flap.
Get all the supplies to make this card from My Online Store.