This elegant Gold Striped Christmas Card can actually be made using any patterned paper if you don’t have the Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper. Enjoy making your own version or copy mine!
Stamps: Oh What Fun Photopolymer #140386
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler
Gold Glimmer Paper #133719
Winter Wonderland Designer Series Paper #139588
Big Shot: Lots of Labels Framelits #138281
Punch: 2-1/2″ Circle #120906
Other: Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Cherry Cobbler card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cur your Gold Glimmer Paper at 1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to card base about 1/8″ from fold.
3. Cut your Striped Paper 3 stripes wide if using the same paper OR cut it at 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach over the Gold Glimmer Paper letting at least 1/8″ of the Gold Glimmer Paper showing.
4. Stamp your Sentiment in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. Stamp the Swirly lines in Garden Green ink.
5. Choose the Lots of Label Framelit in the size you want and cut it out with Garden Green card stock. Attach the Punched Circle to the Label with Dimensionals. Attach these layers to the card base with Dimensionals.
6. If desired, you can add a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White card stock to the inside so your writing will show up better.
Merry Christmas Card Making!
My friend Deborah made these Christmas Tags for me as a Thank You. Use these ideas as a starting point to creating some Christmas Tags of your own. She used Stamps and ink, the Oh What Fun stamp set, Punches, Her Big Shot and some Framelits, stickers, silver embossing powder, gold cord, Baker’s Twine, Ribbons, and Rhinestones. So grab some supplies and a Christmas movie and have fun making some Christmas Tags!
She used the retired Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Punch.
She used the Oh What Fun stamp set and the retired Snowflake punch.
She used the Bird Builder Punch, the Corner Rounder Punch, and the Merry Everything stamp set.
She used the Oh What Fun stamp set, the retired Labels Framelits, and a circle punch.
If you don’t want to come up with the ideas yourself, just get the Oh What Fun Project Kit and Stamp Set. If you buy them from me I will send you the Tutorial FREE. OR you can buy the Tutorial HERE.
Has Fall come knocking at your door yet? This Wonderous Wreath Card looks like a wreath hanging on your front door. Open it up for Fall Greetings to a special someone.
Bundle: Wonderous Wreath stamp set + Wonderful Wreath Framelits Photopolymer #137624
Inks: Old Olive
Card Stock: So Saffron
Big Shot: Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
Wonderful Wreath Framelits (see Bundle above)
Punch: 3/4″ Circle Punch #119873
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Crumb Cake card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Sahara Sand “Door” at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss with your Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder. Glue to card base.
3. Stamp your Wreath on So Saffron card stock using Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, and Cajun Craze inks. Pay attention to the “Tabs” on the stamps to help you line up everything better. Stamp a Pumpkin Pie Bow on Whisper White card stock. Cut out the Wreath and the Bow with the coordinating Framelits. Attach to your “Door” with Dimensionals.
4. Punch a 3/4″ Circle from Chocolate Chip card stock for your Door Knob. Attach with a Dimensional.
5. Write a nice message to someone special on the inside.
Happy Fall Card Making!