Happy Thanksgiving! Here is another card using the Vintage Leaves stamp set.
Stamps: Vintage Leaves Photopolymer #138802
Lighthearted Leaves Photopolymer #139712
Ink: Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Old Olive
Big Shot: Chevron embossing folder #127749
Punch: Note Tag #135860
1/4″ Circle #134364
Other: 1/8″ Gold Ribbon #134583
1. Cut your Old Olive card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Always Artichoke card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Chevron embossing folder. Attach to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Stamp three leaves close together on Old Olive card stock with Always Artichoke ink. Hand cut them leaving them connectd at the lowest leaf tip. Attach Dimensionals to the backs. Set aside.
4. Stamp your sentiment from Lighthearted Leaves in Always Artichoke ink on Old Olive card stock. Punch out with the Note Tag Punch. Punch out the 1/4″ circle. Fold two 5-6″ pieces of 1/8″ Gold Ribbon in half. Thread the fold through the hold from the back and insert the ends through the loop. Pull tight. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back including on the back of the ribbon.
5. Lay your leaves and sentiment on your card front and attach them with Dimensionals.
6. Happy Thanksgiving from me to you!
It is hard to believe that Sunday is Father’s Day! Celebrate the man in your life with this manly card. Add this card to the Hamburger Box with your guy’s favorite treat in to add some happiness to his Father’s Day.
Video is about 6 minutes of project time.
Stamps: from May 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Card Stock: Mossy Meadow card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″), card front (4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″)
Very Vanilla 1-1/2″ x 2-5/8″
Big Shot: On Film Framelits #132969
Choose one Embossing Folder per card. I used several since I was making lots of cards. Here are the ones I used:
Folder Arrows #132187
Other: Tombow Glue
Parchment Paper OR Wax Paper to use with your Framlit (from your grocery store)
Happy Father’s Day!
Here is a fun Birthday Card using the Make a Wish stamp set and the Season of Style Chevron design from the Paper Stack. This is a fast card to make when you need a Birthday card to mail in a hurry!
Stamps: Make a Wish w#131928 c#129222
Markers: Garden Green
Card Stock: Gumball Green
Season of Style Paper Stack #132181 OR DSP #132340
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits #125598
Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
Other: Candy Dots
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Gumball Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
Cut your Gumball Green card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
Cut your Season of Style Chevron patterned paper at 3″ x 4″ making sure your pattern is going the direction you want.
2. Emboss your Gumball Green 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card front with your Chevron Embossing Folder and your Big Shot. Use Tombow Glue to adhere it to your card base. Also adhere your Patterned paper on the left side of your card front with Tombow Glue.
3. Color your Make a Wish Stamp with the Garden Green Marker and the candle flame with the Crushed Curry Marker. Remoisten with your breath and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the desired size Label Framelit. Use the next larger Label Framelit to cut out a Cherry Cobbler Label. Adhere the two Labels together with Dimensionals. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
4. Add two Candy Dots to the right hand corners and you are done!
5. If you want to dress up the envelope flap, emboss it with your Chevron Embossing Folder.
6. Write your note on the inside. Address and stamp your envelope. Insert card and seal envelope. Mail.
Happy Stamping and Birthday Card Making!
Here is a nice Man’s Birthday card in various shades of Green. No lace, pearls, or Rhinestones since most men don’t enjoy them. Lots of trendy Chevrons and a subtle Plaid are the major design elements in this card.
Stamps: Oh Hello w#131931 c#130733
Petite Pairs w#128706 c#122497
Ink: Garden Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Gumball Green 1″ x 5-1/2″ strip
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper #129310
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Punch: Large Oval #119855
Other: SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Garden Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Gingham Garden (Green Plaid) Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Adhere to card front.
3. Cut a strip of Gumball Green 1″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot using the Chevron embossing folder. Choose the side you want to show and adhere to card front as shown with Tombow Glue.
4. Stamp the Chevron Oval in Garden Green on Whisper White card stock. Cut out using the coordinating Oval Framelit and your Big Shot. Adhere as shown with Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the two parts of the sentiment in Garden Green ink on Whisper White card stock. Punch out with the Large Oval Punch. If desired you can use a Garden Green marker around the edges of your Whisper White Ovals. Adhere in desired positions with Dimensionals.
6. Admire your manly Birthday Card before giving to one of the men in your life.
All supplies to make this card can be purchased from My Online Store.
I have seen several Halloween creatures made from the Petite Purse die. We will be making a Mummy version at my Stamp Class this Friday. I made one with the Chevron embossing folder. My daughter-in-law was inspired and made a version with sponged strips. Leave a comment and let me know which one you will make. These cute little purses each hold 4 Hershey Nuggets.
Big Shot: Petite Purse Bigz L Die #113462
Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
Card Stock: Whisper White
Punch: Little Labels Punch Pack (3 punches-use round one for eyes) #126881
Markers & Ink: Basic Black Marker-eyes & mouth
Real Red-“Blood Shot” eyes
Soft Suede (for sponging)
Other: Sticky Strip-for purse side tabs
SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue-to attach strips
Embossed Version: Die cut purse. Emboss the front part of the purse first (the part with the slit), then the part with the tab. The first part you emboss will flatten out slightly. Use the Basic Black Marker to color the black part of the eyes. Run the brush tip of the Basic Black Marker around the edges of the eyes. Follow the Chevron design for the mouth.
UpScale Version: Tear and sponge strips of Whisper White card stock and adhere (glue or SNAIL) to a half sheet of Whisper White card stock. Now die cut purse. Eyes same as above then add “Blood Shot” lines with Real Red Marker.
You can purchase everything to make these cute Mummy Purses at My Online Store.
Happy Halloween Crafting!