This card uses supplies from the Tin of Cards Project Kit and the Tin of Cards stamp set. Also used are Crushed Curry ink, Calypso Coral ink, and a Calypso Coral Marker.
1. Choose the plain white card base, a sheet of Gold Foil, three Butterflies-the colored ones and the Very Vanilla ones, a round sentiment, and the thin gold cord.
2. Stamp a matching sentiment on both larger butterflies. Use Crushed Curry ink for the large one and Calypso Coral ink for the medium one. Color the body of the small butterfly with the Calypso Coral Marker. Remove the pieces from the butterfly wings using your Bone Folder. Glue the colored and vanilla butterfly pieces together by putting Tombow Glue on the back of the punched butterfly body and attaching it to the vanilla butterfly. Repeat with the Calypso Coral butterfly. Bend up the top layer wings.
3. Punch out the gold foil strips and save for another project. (I used most of them.) Angle the Gold Foil Sheet so an upper and lower corner both have equal triangles. Put Tombow Glue on the part that you will be gluing on. I held my fingers on the part than hung over the edge. Attach to your card base. Add extra glue at any edges necessary. Trim off the parts that hang over. Attach them to the empty corners. Use other stripes as necessary to fill in any blank spots.
4. Put a couple of Glue Dots on the back of your round sentiment and attach loops of Gold Cord. Put Dimensionals over the Glue Dots.
5. Lay out all pieces in the desired positions. Attach sentiment first with the Dimensionals. Attach butterflies with either Tombow Glue or Glue Dots.
6. You now have a shiny butterfly card to give someone!
Happy Card Making!