Stamps: Harvest of Thanks w#131736 c#131739
Markers: Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Cajun Craze
the white with brown marks is from the Thankful Tablescape Kit w#133341 without stamp #133463
Big Shot: Deco Label Framelits #130102
Other: 1-1/4″ Burlap Ribbon #132140
1. Cut your Cajun Craze card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a 2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of the white and brown paper from the Thanksgiving Tablescape Kit. Or use the paper of your choice. Adhere down the center of your card front.
3. Cut two pieces of 5-3/4″ Burlap Ribbon. Cut down one edge to remove the stitching. Peel off the long fibers 1 or two at a time until you have just under 1/2″ of the “Ribbon” left on the one edge. Repeat with the other piece of Burlap Ribbon. Adhere to the card front using Sticky Strip. Trim off the parts that hang over the edges.
4. Color your Turkey Stamp. Use your Chocolate Chip Marker for the Turkey, Early Espresso for the circle around the Turkey, and Pumpkin Pie for the outer stripes. Remoisten with your breath several times and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the coordinating Deco Label Framelit. Cut the next larger Framelit from Early Espresso card stock. Layer with Dimensionals. Attach to your card front using Dimensionals.
5. Enjoy the look of your Thanksgiving Turkey card with Burlap Fringe.
Happy Thanksgiving Card Making!