This Let’s Celebrate card features a Balloon and a Lace Doily. You can use it for a Birthday Card or other Celebration card. This is another card made by Kiev.
Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Bunch of Banners
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Real Red
Sending Love Designer Series Paper (6×6) #142733
Big Shot: Bunch of Banners Framelits #141488
Other: Lace Doilies #142793
Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack #142737
Fast Fuse or SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your papers:
~Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Your patterned paper at 2″ x 5-1/4″
~Smoky Slate card stock at 3″ x 4″
~Whisper White at 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
~Cut your Doilie in half
~Stamp your Banner on Whisper White card stock in Smoky Slate ink. Stamp Let’s Celebrate in Real Red ink inside the Banner. Cut out with the coordinating Banner Framelit.
2. Assemble and finish your card.
~Attach the 2″ x 5-1/4″ patterned paper close to the fold of your card base as shown.
~Stamp a Real Red Balloon at the top of the 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White. Stamp the string in Smoky Slate ink. Attach this layer to the 3″ x 4″ Smoky Slate layer. Tie a ribbon around the bottom edge. Attach the Let’s Celebrate Banner.
~Lay your Balloon layers where you want them. Attach your half Doily to the back of the Balloon layers. You might want ot make sure it does not hang over the edge if you want the card to fit in an envelope.
~Attach your Balloon layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Have fun changing the colors of the Let’s Celebrate card!
This is a quick and easy Thanksgiving card. Choose your patterned paper. Choose a sentiment. Stamp and die cut. Attach to card. Add some bling if you want to.
Bundle #142335: Banners For You Photopolymer stamp set #141710 + Bunch of Banners Framelits #142335
Stamps: Labeler Alphabet Photopolymer #141936
Ink: Always Artichoke
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight
Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (6″ x 6″) #141642
Other: Gold Sequins
Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Daffodil Delight card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your patterned paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach with Fast Fuse.
3. Stamp your Banner in Always Artichoke.
~Lay your Labeler Letters stamps upside down on the stamped banner in the position you want them. Lay a Clear Stamp Block on top of the stamps. Stamp in Cajun Craze ink.
~Cut out your stamped Banner with the coordinating Framelit.
~Attach Banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
4. Attach a few sequins to the card front using Glue Dots.
5. You now have a quick, but nice looking card to give to someone.
Happy Thanksgiving Card Making!
I just love the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper. All it needs is a sentiment to make a quick, but pretty card. Choose your favorite patterned paper and add a sentiment from the Banners for You Bundle.
Bundle: Banners for You Photopolymer stamp set + Bunch of Banners Framelits #142335
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Card Stock: Peekaboo Peach
Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper (12×12) #141660
Tools: Big Shot for Framelits
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your Peekaboo Peach card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Pear Pizzazz card layer at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base.
3. Cut your Peachy Paper at 3-3/4″ x 5″. Attach to card front.
4. Stamp your Banner in Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp your sentiment in Tangerine Tango ink. Cut out your Banner with the coordinating Framelit. Sponge the Banner edges with Pear Pizzazz ink. Attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Have fun making a variety of cards using the many varieties of Designer Series Papers and the Banners for You Bundle.