Happy Easter! Make this fun Easter Card using the retiring Botanical Builder Framelits.
Stamps: Suite Sayings Wood Mount #140709, Clear Mount #140712 (Retiring-available until May 22, 2017 or May 31st.)
Inks: Memento Black
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Cucumber Crush (retiring)
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits #140615 (Retiring-50% OFF while supplies last!)
Stitched Shapes Framelits #145372
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
Other: Stamping Sponge wedge
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamps the Easter sentiment on Whisper White card stock. Cut out with the Stitched Shapes Circle Framelit.
3. Cut four ferns from Cucumber Crush card stock, one Melon Mambo flower, and one Whisper White Flower center.
4. Sponge around the Circle Easter Framelit with Melon Mambo ink. Attach to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals about 5/8″ from the right card edge.
5. Glue Two ferns around the left side of the circle. I just put a thin line of Tombow down the center. The stems also overlapped slightly. Lay down the third fern and lay it in position. Trim off excess. Glue on. Repeat with the last fern.
6. Put a half Stampin’ Dimensional behind each center flower petal. Remove backings. Put a thin line of Tombow on the thin outside petals and a circle of glue in the center. Lay the flower where you want it and hold down the flower center for a few seconds. Now press down all flower petal parts. You will have to rub your finger around each thin flower petal part. Glue the Flower Center to the flower holding down the center. Fluff up the White outer Flower center parts. You are finished!
You can shop in My Online Store 24/7. Get the Retiring Products while they are still available!
Today is my Botanical Blooms class. We are making 4 cards including the two posted earlier this week. I also made another card from some of the pieces. Since I could not decide which ones to post I will show you all three. I will only give brief details for each. They all use the Botanical Blooms Bundle (stamps, Framelits, Designer Series Paper) and one uses the Sale-a-bration Botanical Vellum paper. Have fun!
Card 1 – Three Squares Card
~Hello Honey squares are 2″ and sponged with Cajun Craze.
~The Designer Series Paper squares are 1-3/4″ square and sponged with Cajun Craze.
~The Vellum is 1-3/4″ x 5-1/2″. I laid out all the pieces and attached the squares to the Vellum. I then added adhesive under the squares to attach the Vellum to the Mossy Meadow card base.
Yellow Flower Card
~Hello Honey card base, Cajun Craze layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Patterned paper is 3-3/4″ x 5″. Use your stamp and Mossy Meadow ink to stamp lines on the blank leaves on the paper. I thought this was pretty fun.
~Stamp a large leaf lines and a medium leaf lines in Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow ink. Cut out with the coordinating size Leaf Framelits. Next time I will use Dimensionals under the leaves so they stand out better.
~Cut your Flower and two flower centers from Hello Honey card stock. Attach the centers with Glue Dots. I did not use Dimensionals under the center petals and will add them the next time.
Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Fern Card
~Cut your Daffodil Delight card base.
~Cut your Old Olive card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut out Ferns from the front. (I just used the piece I had cut the ferns out of for my class.) Attach it to your card base. I just used SNAIL. Tombow Glue would have been a better choice though.
~The Cajun Craze square is 1-1/2″. The patterned paper square is 1-1/4″. Both are sponged with Cajun Craze ink. These are attached to the card front with Dimensionals.
~The “thinking of you” is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched out with the Word Window Punch. The Daffodil Delight is punched out with the Washi Label Punch. The Botanical Garden Flower Jewel is attached with a Glue Dot.
Have fun using your Botanical Blooms Bundle! I sure have!!
Happy Card Making!