I was in the mood to do some heat embossing with my recently acquired Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder, the Betsy’s Blooms stamp set, and my new super quiet Heat Tool. I also used the Melon Mambo embossing powder and the Blossom Petals Builder Punch. This was a fun card to make! I hope you enjoy making one for yourself or a friend.
Stamps: Betsy’s Blossoms w#126004 c#126006
Create a Cupcake w#121915 c#121982
Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise
Punches: Blossom Petals Builder #121808
2-3/8″ Scallop Circle #118874
Modern Label #119849
Work Window #119857
Embossing Powder: Melon Mambo #123223
Tempting Turquoise #122950
Other: Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut Tempting Turquoise card stock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold and 4-1/4″.
2. Rub the Embossing Buddy over your card front to keep embossing powder only on inked areas. Stamp large Blossom with VersaMark ink several times on your card front. Generously sprinkle Tempting Turquoise embossing powder over VersaMark images. Pour excess back into container. Heat with Heat Tool on High until all embossing powder is melted.
3. Stamp large Blossom with VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock. Generously sprinkle Melon Mambo embossing powder over VersaMark Blossom. Pour excess back into jar. Heat with Heat Tool on High until all embossing powder is melted. Punch Melon Mambo flower out with 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle.
4. Punch large Blossom Petals: 6 Pacific Point and 2 Melon Mambo. Punch the Modern Label out of Pacific Point.
5. Stamp sentiment in Melon Mambo on Whisper White card stock and punch out with Word Window Punch. Layer sentiment onto Modern Label with Dimensionals. Layer on the two Melon Mambo Blossom Petalss.
6. Layer the 6 Pacific Point Blossom Petals under the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Blossom. I used SNAIL to adhere them.
7. Position sentiment layers and Blossom layers on card front as desired. Adhere with Dimensionals.
8. Admire your lovely card!
You can purchase all the supplies to make this Blossom Card from My Online Store.