This fun Flower Birthday Card is made with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle which is only available until August 31, 2016. Enjoy making a variety of cards with this Bundle.
Bundle: Thoughtful Branches #144328 (available until Aug 31, 2016)
Stamps: Cottage Greetings Wood #138940, Clear #139962
Ink: Crushed Curry
Card Stock: Whisper White
Punch: Banner Triple #138292
Adhesives: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your So Saffron card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″.
3. Stamp your Flower with Crushed Curry ink on So Saffron card stock paying attention where the tab is. Now cut it out with the coordinating Thinlit matching the tab with where the stamp tab. Cut out the stem and leaves from Garden Green card stock.
4. Lay out Flower and Stem with leaves on your card front in the desired position. Glue to card front.
5. Cut your So Saffron Banner at 1-1/4″ x 4″ or so. Stamp your Happy Birthday in Garden Green ink. Cut your Banner notches with the Banner Triple Punch centering the Banner in the punch. (Note: you can cut the Banner piece at 1″ to make it easier to punch.) Add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy the versatility of the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!