Need a last minute Halloween Treat Holder? Make this Halloween Pumpkin Treat Holder in just a few minutes. Put your treats in a cello bag and attach it inside this Jack O’Lantern.
Card Stock: Tangelo Twist
Punches: 2-1/2″ Circle #120906 (for smile)
Tree #135859 (for eyes and nose) You can also just hand cut the eyes and nose.
Banner #133519 (for stem)
Bird Builder #117191 (for Vine)
1/8″ Handheld Circle #134365
Other: Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine #132975
4″ x 6″ Cellophane Bags #102757
1. Cut your Tangelo Twist card stock at 3-1/4″ x 7″ and 3-1/4″ x 9″. Score the 7″ piece at 2″ on one end. Score the 9″ piece at 2″ on both ends. Fold Score Lines. Glue together a 2″ section of each piece together to form the bottom of your Treat Holder. Fold the top 2″ tab over to the Back. Hold the top pieces together and punch two 1/8″ holes through all layers for your Baker’s Twine. Now thread your Baker’s Twine through. You have the hard part done.
~three Festive Trees from Basic Black card stock. Trim two down to size for the eyes and the last one even shorter for the nose.
~half of a 2-1/2″ Circle from Basic Black card stock. Cut notches as desired for teeth.
~Banner from Garden Green for stem
~Leaves from the Bird Builder punch for the vine from Garden Green card stock.
3. Glue all your punched pieces on.
4. Fill your Cellophane Bag with Treats and close. Use Fast Fuse or Tear & Tape to hold the bag inside your Jack O’Lantern.
This Card Holder Pouch and Cards is one of the Convention Make and Takes. It is pretty easy to put together for a quick gift for someone.
Stamps: Amazing Birthday w#134225 c#134228
Papers: Gift Card Enclosure Pack #136662 (for Pouch)
Flower Pot Designer Series Paper #133698
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
Whisper White card stock
Lost Lagoon card stock
Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Big Shot: Star Framelits #133723
Banner Framelits #132173 or Scissors
Punches: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
Banner Punch #133519
Other: Scissors or Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer with Scoring Blade
1. Make your cards first. Stamp the “Make Today ridiculously Amazing” in Lost Lagoon ink on three Note Cards.
2. Stamp three “Amazing” in Tangelo Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. I just stamped about half the image so I could use my ink pad. Cut them out.
3. Punch out 3 Banners and 3 Stars from Champagne Glimmer Paper. Attach to the Amazing with Glue Dots, the Banner beneath, and the Star on top. Attach the Amazing to the card front over the Lost Lagoon stamped Amazing with Dimensionals. Your cards are finished!
4. Now for the Pouch. Let’s do the stamping first.
~You should hopefully have a Tangelo Twist dotted bottom leftover from you Amazing. If not, stamp another one on Whisper White card stock and cut it out.
~Stamp Amazing again using Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut it out.
~Stamp Happy Happy Birthday to You in Tangle Twist ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut out 1 Happy and Birthday to You!
~Stamp the striped Banner in Lost Lagoon ink on Lost Lagoon card stock. Cut it out with the Banner Framelits OR Scissors.
~We might as well cut the Star out now too. Use either the 3rd or 4th Star Framelit (from the largest to smallest) and cut out of the Champagne Glimmer Paper. Score your Star Glimmer side facing down) from the Point to the opposite indent that is between points. Do this for all 5 Points. Fold the Point up and the indents down. Use Dimensionals on the Points to hold their shape. Use 3-4 stacked Dimensionals in the center of your Star to help hold its shape.
5. Get your Gift Card Enclosure and fold in 3 of the sides. Put your Note Cards and envelopes inside the soon to be Pouch. Use Glue Dots on the three sides you are folding in to hold it together.
6. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ piece of Designer Series Paper for your Belly Band. Fold it tightly around your Pouch and attach at the back, trimming off any excess paper.
7. Now let’s decorate our Pouch. Lay everything in the position you want them. Use Glue Dots to attach all the stamped pieces together on top of the Striped Banner. Now attach the Striped Banner Layer with Glue Dots. Remove the Dimensional backings and attach the Star.
8. You now have a fun birthday gift to give and they will have note cards to give. You and your Birthday friend can make lots of people happy!
Happy Card and Pouch Making!
I made this Banner Blast and See Ya Later card in January and realized I hadn’t posted it yet. It also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder and the Banner Punch. Four Sale-a-bration items on one card. Enjoy!
SUPPLIES: * = Sale-a-bration item available through March 31, 2014 with a qualifying purchase. 1 item FREE with each $50 purchase.
Stamps: *Banner Blast w#133551 c#133554
*See Ya Later w#133533 c#133536
Ink: Midnight Muse
Markers: Midnight Muse
Big Shot: *Decorative Dots embossing folder #133520
Banner Framelits #132173
Punch: *Banner #133519
Other: SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Glue
1. Cut your Midnight Muse card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two pieces of Whisper White at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss one with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. Adhere it to your card front. Adhere the other piece inside so you have someplace to write. OR you can write on the Midnight Muse with the White Chalk Marker.
3. Color the desired sentiment from See Ya Later with the Midnight Muse and Real Red Markers. Cut out with the coordinating Banner Framelit. Use the next larger Framelit to cut a Banner from Midnight Muse card stock. Layer them together with Dimensionals. Put Dimensionals on the back also.
4. Stamp 3 Banner Blast stamps in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp 3 more in Midnight Muse in on Whisper White card stock. Punch them out with the Banner Punch.
5. Place the large and small Banners in the desired positions on your card front. Adhere them all in place with Dimensionals.
6. Enjoy your fun Banner Card! Give it to someone who has helped change your life!
Have you been wondering what Paper Pumpkin is? My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly Craft Kit you get in the mail and includes everything you need to make the project except adhesive. It is just $19.95 a month plus tax. Shipping is included in the $19.95 price. If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before March 31st, 2014 you will get a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers with your Welcome Kit! CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
I am behind in posting some of my Paper Pumpkin projects. Here is one that was meant for Christmas. The other side of the big Tag says “Noel”. Since I just made these cards Saturday, I did not keep with the Christmas theme and used some of my other stamps and tools. There were plenty of Dimensionals included in the Kit for me to be my usual “Dimensional Queen” self! I will let you know above each card the extra things I used that were not in the Kit. Yes, the little stars came stitched together already. A Real Red Stampin’ Spot (1″ ink pad) came with the Kit. I did use Glue Dots to attach a few of the stars in each strand.
Note: Sale-a-bration items are FREE until March 31, 2014 with a $50 purchase from My Online Store. Sale-a-bration item numbers can only be used after your product total reaches $50. Choose ONE Sale-a-bration item for each $50. HERE is a Sale-a-bration PDF so you can see all your choices. The Bundles at the front are suggested to help you reach your $50 product totals. The FREE Choices start on page 12.
Make a Wish Card
Perfect Pennants Bundle w#134815 c#134816 Includes the Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banner Framelits Dies.
Large Star Stamp is included in the Kit.
You’re Lovely Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133575 c#133578
Label Collection Framelits #125598
Small Star-Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Hi Love Card
Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Banner Punch Sale-a-bration #133519
You’re the Best Card
Just Sayin’ stamps & Word Bubble Framelits Bundle w#134819 c#134820
Happy Stamping and Card Making!