Here is our second card using the Botanical Blooms Bundle and Botanical Gardens Vellum Stack. This card is much quicker to make than the last one shown, but still will impress the person you give it to. This card is even good to give to men! (But probably only if he is willing to wear a flowered Hawaiian shirt. You couldn’t pay my DH enough to wear a flowered shirt. My DILs could con my sons into wearing a flowered shirt though.)
Botanical Blooms Bundle #140819 This Bundle includes: Botanical Blooms Photopolymer stamp set, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper, and Botanical Builder Framelits.
Card Stock: Hello Honey
Botanical Designer Vellum Paper Stack #141019 (Sale-a-bration product FREE with Botanical Blooms Bundle or other $50 purchase until March 31, 2016.)
Big Shot: Botanical Builder Framelits (See Bundle above)
Precision Base Plate #139684
Banner Framelits #132173 (Optional)
Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals
SNAIL or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Hello Honey card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Choose the Vellum pattern you want from the Vellum stack. Cut at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″.
3. Cut your Mossy Meadow at 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut your Leaf Border with the Big Shot. I just used SNAIL on the back including the leaves to attach it to the Vellum.
4. Make your Banner. Choose the paper you want. I think I used the Banner Framelits. (I really should write things down!) It is about 1-7/8″ wide x 3-1/4″ long. You can just cut a rectangle and cut the notch or use the Banner Triple Punch. Attach it to the Vellum with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Cut out your flower and fern parts.
~Cut your fern type leaf from Mossy Meadow. I used the Precision Base Platform. If you use your Magnetic or Multipurpose Platform make sure both cutting plates are FLAT so every part will cut well!! You can use the Big Shot Die Brush to help remove it from the Thinlit.
~Cut your large flower from Cajun Craze card stock
~Cut your Flower center from Hello Honey card stock
6. Assemble and attach your Flower and fern to the Banner. Lay out to decide where you want to put everything.
~Add your Fern with a couple of squished Glue Dots to make them thin enough to fit underneath the card stock. Notice the fern hangs off the Banner and over to the Leaf Border.
~Slightly curl up the Flower center and attach it to the Flower center with a Glue Dot or two.
~Place a half Stampin’ Dimensional on the back of the each center petal and in the center back of your flower. I also squished Glue Dots into a line and put at the tip of each thin outer flower petal. Place over the end of your Fern. (Sorry about all the white space. WordPress just would not do the crop like I wanted. I spent way too much time trying to fix it. I really wanted you to see how the inside petals stuck up with a half Dimensional under them.)
7. Put SNAIL or Glue Dots on the back of your Vellum under the Leaf Border solid areas and under the Banner pieces. Yes, the lower left lorner is loose and not attached.
8. You now have another all occasion card to give someone special.
Happy Card Making!
Use the Seasonally Scattered and Watercolor Winter Too stamp sets to make this Merry Christmas card. This is another card that is quick and easy to make if you are giving out lots of Christmas cards.
Stamps: Seasonally Scattered wood #135020 clear #135023 Spanish #137391
Watercolor Winter Too Photopolymer #136819
Ink: Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173
Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder #132174
Other: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Real Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. (Optional) Cut your Real Red card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.
3. Stamp “Merry” in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. You can stamp “Christmas” with Mossy Meadow ink on now OR after you cut out the “Merry” with the Banner Framelit. Whichever you feel more secure doing.
4. Cut out your “Merry” with a Banner Framelit. Cut the next larger Banner Framelit with Garden Green card stock. (Stamp “Christmas” now if you didn’t earlier.) Put Dimensionals on the back of both Banner pieces. Layer them and attach to card front.
5. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Card Making!
My Dad’s Birthday was last week. Here is a card you can use for guys and gals of all ages depending on the Designer Series Paper you choose and whether you choose to embellish it or not. My guys like things without the sparkles and bows and most other embellishments.
Stamps: Another Great Year w#133038 c#133041 MDS#137359
Card Stock: Soft Sky
Birthday Basics MDS#134847 (DSP is retired-so choose one the birthday girl or boy would like OR download the MDS version and print on Whisper White card stock)
Ink: Night of Navy
Big Shot: Banners Framelits #132173
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your card base at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″. Watch this Video for more details.
2. Cut your patterned Designer Series Paper at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Attach to your card base.
3. Stamp your Happy Birthday on a light colored coordinating card stock in a coordinating dark ink. I used Soft Sky card stock and Night of Navy ink. Cut out with your Big Shot and the large Banner Framelit. Add Dimensionals to the back and position it on your card.
4. This is perfect for a guy. For a gal you can add some Dazzling Details to fill in the Happy and To You words. You can also add a bow or other embellishments.
Happy Birthday Card Making!
I made this Banner Blast and See Ya Later card in January and realized I hadn’t posted it yet. It also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder and the Banner Punch. Four Sale-a-bration items on one card. Enjoy!
SUPPLIES: * = Sale-a-bration item available through March 31, 2014 with a qualifying purchase. 1 item FREE with each $50 purchase.
Stamps: *Banner Blast w#133551 c#133554
*See Ya Later w#133533 c#133536
Ink: Midnight Muse
Markers: Midnight Muse
Big Shot: *Decorative Dots embossing folder #133520
Banner Framelits #132173
Punch: *Banner #133519
Other: SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Glue
1. Cut your Midnight Muse card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two pieces of Whisper White at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss one with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. Adhere it to your card front. Adhere the other piece inside so you have someplace to write. OR you can write on the Midnight Muse with the White Chalk Marker.
3. Color the desired sentiment from See Ya Later with the Midnight Muse and Real Red Markers. Cut out with the coordinating Banner Framelit. Use the next larger Framelit to cut a Banner from Midnight Muse card stock. Layer them together with Dimensionals. Put Dimensionals on the back also.
4. Stamp 3 Banner Blast stamps in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp 3 more in Midnight Muse in on Whisper White card stock. Punch them out with the Banner Punch.
5. Place the large and small Banners in the desired positions on your card front. Adhere them all in place with Dimensionals.
6. Enjoy your fun Banner Card! Give it to someone who has helped change your life!
Have you been wondering what Paper Pumpkin is? My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly Craft Kit you get in the mail and includes everything you need to make the project except adhesive. It is just $19.95 a month plus tax. Shipping is included in the $19.95 price. If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before March 31st, 2014 you will get a FREE set of In Color Stampin’ Write Markers with your Welcome Kit! CLICK HERE for more information or to sign up.
I am behind in posting some of my Paper Pumpkin projects. Here is one that was meant for Christmas. The other side of the big Tag says “Noel”. Since I just made these cards Saturday, I did not keep with the Christmas theme and used some of my other stamps and tools. There were plenty of Dimensionals included in the Kit for me to be my usual “Dimensional Queen” self! I will let you know above each card the extra things I used that were not in the Kit. Yes, the little stars came stitched together already. A Real Red Stampin’ Spot (1″ ink pad) came with the Kit. I did use Glue Dots to attach a few of the stars in each strand.
Note: Sale-a-bration items are FREE until March 31, 2014 with a $50 purchase from My Online Store. Sale-a-bration item numbers can only be used after your product total reaches $50. Choose ONE Sale-a-bration item for each $50. HERE is a Sale-a-bration PDF so you can see all your choices. The Bundles at the front are suggested to help you reach your $50 product totals. The FREE Choices start on page 12.
Make a Wish Card
Perfect Pennants Bundle w#134815 c#134816 Includes the Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banner Framelits Dies.
Large Star Stamp is included in the Kit.
You’re Lovely Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133575 c#133578
Label Collection Framelits #125598
Small Star-Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Hi Love Card
Banner Blast Sale-a-bration stamp set w#133551 c#133554
Banner Punch Sale-a-bration #133519
You’re the Best Card
Just Sayin’ stamps & Word Bubble Framelits Bundle w#134819 c#134820
Happy Stamping and Card Making!
This Banner Card uses the Perfect Pennants Bundle from the NEW Occasions 2014 Catalog and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder from the Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalog. If you purchase a Bundle you save 15% than if you buy each item separately.
Buy the Wood Mount Bundle and some Dimensionals and earn the Decorative Dots embossing folder for FREE during Sale-a-bration!! January 28-March 31, 2014.
You could also get the Clear Mount Bundle and either 2 ink pads or 2 packages of card stock or 1 package of Designer Series Paper to add up to the $50 requirement to earn a FREE Sale-a-bration product!
Stamps: Perfect Pennants w#133227 c#133230 (Bundle with Framelits w#134815 c#134816 )
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173 (See Bundle above)
Decorative Dots Embossing Folder #133520 (Available from January 28-March 31 for FREE with $50 purchase.)
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
Other: Whisper White 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #126877
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and Fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing Folder. Adhere to card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Adhere Whisper White Ribbon to Elegant Eggplant card front to form a frame. Mine is about 1/4″ from the edge. I used SNAIL on the back or the Ribbon so it would stick to the card stock.
4. Stamp the desired sentiment or image on Wisteria Wonder card stock. Cut out with the coordinating size Banner Framelit. Cut the next larger Framelit with Perfect Plum card stock. Put Dimensionals on the back of both Banners, layer them, and adhere to the center of your card front.
5. A nice card to brighten someone’s day.
I made this card for my oldest son’s Birthday using Occasion 2014 Catalog and Sale-a-bration 2014 products. I used bright colors as a change from all the Christmas and Valentine Reds.
* = Ocassions 2014 Catalog
** = Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalog available January 28-March 31, 2014. One item FREE with each $50 merchandise you buy!
Stamps: *Perfect Pennants w#133227 c#133230 (Bundle with Framelits w#134815 c#134816 )
**Banner Blast (small Star) w#133551 c#133554
Ink: Gumball Green
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Banner Framelits #132173 (Bundle-see above)
Bitty Banner Framelits #129267
Punch: 1/2″ Circle #119869
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Gumball Green card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Whisper White card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp the Diagonal Stripe border stamp in Gumball Green. Stamp the Polka Dot border stamp in Daffodil Delight. Stamp the stars in Daffodil Delight. Tip: To avoid stray lines when stamping (notice a couple of the stars) remember to stamp straight down then bring it straight up. If you move the stamp down slightly in any direction while it is on the card stock you will get the stray lines. I tend to do this when I am getting tired.
3. Stamp “Make a Wish” twice in Gumball Green ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock making sure you have enough room to cut one out with a Banner Framelit. You will just be punching out the “a” from the second stamped image.
4. Cut out the Make a Wish with the desired size Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner from the next larger Banner Framelit. Cut a Daffodil Delight Banner with the Bitty Banner Framelit that will cover the Pennant under the “a”. Punch out the “a” from the second stamped image. Adhere the Bitty Banner over the stamped banner using SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere the two large Banners together with Dimensionals. Adhere the “a” with a Dimensional. Adhere this whole thing to your card front with Dimensionals.
5. Your Birthday Card is now finished and ready to give to someone special.