I made this Banner Blast and See Ya Later card in January and realized I hadn’t posted it yet. It also used the Decorative Dots embossing folder and the Banner Punch. Four Sale-a-bration items on one card. Enjoy!
SUPPLIES: * = Sale-a-bration item available through March 31, 2014 with a qualifying purchase. 1 item FREE with each $50 purchase.
Stamps: *Banner Blast w#133551 c#133554
*See Ya Later w#133533 c#133536
Ink: Midnight Muse
Markers: Midnight Muse
Big Shot: *Decorative Dots embossing folder #133520
Banner Framelits #132173
Punch: *Banner #133519
Other: SNAIL or Tombow Multipurpose Glue
1. Cut your Midnight Muse card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut two pieces of Whisper White at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Emboss one with the Decorative Dots embossing folder. Adhere it to your card front. Adhere the other piece inside so you have someplace to write. OR you can write on the Midnight Muse with the White Chalk Marker.
3. Color the desired sentiment from See Ya Later with the Midnight Muse and Real Red Markers. Cut out with the coordinating Banner Framelit. Use the next larger Framelit to cut a Banner from Midnight Muse card stock. Layer them together with Dimensionals. Put Dimensionals on the back also.
4. Stamp 3 Banner Blast stamps in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock. Stamp 3 more in Midnight Muse in on Whisper White card stock. Punch them out with the Banner Punch.
5. Place the large and small Banners in the desired positions on your card front. Adhere them all in place with Dimensionals.
6. Enjoy your fun Banner Card! Give it to someone who has helped change your life!