Stamps: For All Things w#135152 c#135155 French #136985 MDS Download #138114
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Card Stock: Hello Honey
scrap of Garden Green for Pumpkin stem
Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper #135819 MDS download #138119
Big Shot: Argyle Embossing Folder #127750
Punches: Extra Large Oval #119859
Decorative Label #120907
Other: Gold Baker’s Twine #132975
Gold Basic Metal Buttons #133763
Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive
1. Cut your Hello Honey card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your candy corn Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to your card base with Fast Fuse OR SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Punch three Tangelo Twist Extra Large Ovals. Run them through the Big Shot with the Argyle Embossing Folder. Sponge around the edges if desired. (I forgot.) Attach the two side Ovals to the center Oval with Tombow Glue. Add a 3/8″ x 1″ Garden Green stem to the top of your Pumpkin. Attach to your card front with Dimensionals. Thread your Gold Baker’s Twine through two button holes of your Gold Button. Attach with Glue Dots to your Pumpkin.
4. Stamp your sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock with Tangelo Twist ink. Punch out with the Decorative Label Punch. Add a Gold Button attached with Glue Dots. Attach your label with Dimensionals to your card front.
5. You now have a nice Fall themed card to give to a special someone.
Happy Fall Card Making!