This fun Banner Birthday card uses the Sale-a-bration Any Occasion stamp set which is available until March 31, 2017 and is FREE with a $50 purchase!
Stamps: Any Occasion Photopolymer #143348
Big on Birthdays Photopolymer #142877
Inks: Pool Party
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
By the Shore Designer Series Paper (12×12) #141640
Ribbon: Dapper Denim Ruched #141424
Adhesive: Fast Fuse or SNAIL
1. Cut your papers:
~Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
~Calypso Coral at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base
~By the Shore 2-1/2″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to card base about 1″ from bottom edge of Calyspo Coral.
~Dapper Denim 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
~Whisper White 3″ x 4″
2. Stamp the 3″ x 4″ Whisper White:
~Happy Birthday in Dapper Denim ink
~Strings and Banners in Pool Party ink, Calypso Coral ink, and Dapper Denim ink.
3. Attach the stamped card stock to the Dapper Denim card stock. Tie the ribbon around both layers. Attach to card base.
Make this Clean and Simple Lacy Thank You Butterfly card to tell someone Thank You.
*=Sale-a-bration item available until March 31, 2017. FREE with $50 purchase
Stamps: *So Very Much Wood #143340
*Delicate Details Photopolymer #143314
*Any Occasion Photopolymer #143348
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette
Big Shot: Bold Butterflies Framelits #138135
Butterflies Thinlits #137360
Adhesive: Glue Dots
Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen
1. Cut your Pink Pirouette card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp with Elegant Eggplant ink:
~Large Thank you
~Lace: Angle based on the Thank you. I did the right side first, then the left side.
~Banner Thank You
3. Cut your Butterfly parts out with your Big Shot.
~Solid Butterfly shape from Melon Mambo card stock.
~Butterfly details from Elegant Eggplant card stock.
4. Attach Butterfly parts together with Tombow Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen. Wait a minute or so until it is dry. Then bend the Butterfly along each side of it’s body. Attach left side with Glue Dots. Fold right Butterfly wing in so card will fit in envelope.
Happy Thank You card making!