We are celebrating an anniversay in our family so I made a card using the die cut chairs from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits for the happy couple.
Stamps: Sheltering Tree Photopolymer #137163
Teeny Tiny Wishes Wood Mount #128748, Clear Mount #127802
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer #143662
Inks: Garden Green
Card Stock: Thick Whisper White
Big Shot: Seasonal Layers Thinlits #143751
Punch: Classic Label #141491
Other: Watercolor Pencils #141709
Fine Tip Glue Pen or Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Thick Whisper White card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. SCORE and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Stamp with the Sheltering Tree stamps:
~The grass in Garden Green ink five times on the bottom edge of your card base.
~The Tree trunks & branches in Chocolate Chip ink on top of the grass hills.
~The Tree leaves in Wild Wasabi ink over the tree branches.
3. Stamp Happy Anniversary twice in Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White card stock. Then stamp the Classic Label Frame from Happy Birthday Gorgeous over the Happy Anniversary. Punch out with the Classic Label Punch.
4. Die cut two chairs from Whisper White card stock. (You might want to attach the Happy Anniversary to each chair before attaching to card base.) Attach to card base with Fine Tip Glue.
Make someone’s anniversary special by making them this fun anniversary card! Get everything to make this card at My Online Store: nendykerr.stampinup.net .
My son and his wife just had their Anniversary. Here is the Anniversary card I made them.
Stamps: Timeless Love Wood #138772, Clear #139408
Ink: Memento Black
Markers: Rose Red
Wild Wasabi (I think)
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Elegant Dots embossing folder #138287
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
Other: Stamp-a-ma-jig #101049
Adhesives: Tombow Glue
1. Cut your Rose Red card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder. Glue onto card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Decide which Oval Framelit to use around your flower swag. Cut it out of Whisper White card stock. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp your flower swag twice on your Oval. Use your Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp Happy Anniversary in the center. Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and attach to your card front.
Happy Love Card Making!
I made this for my son’s and daughter-in-law’s 11th Anniversary. Since they were in town I also gave them overnight FREE babysitting!
Stamps: Crazy About You wood #138856 clear #138859 Photopolymer #137137 Tellement Toi #138256 (Bundle with the Hello You Thinlits wood #139324 clear #139325 Photopolymer #138873)
Teeny Tiny Wishes wood #128748 clear #127802 MDS#125766
Ink: Elegant Eggplant ink pad and Marker
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper #135315
Big Shot: Hello You Thinlits #137363 (See Bundles above)
Punches: Sweetheart Punch #133786
Scallop Edge Border #119882
Other: Tombow Glue
Fast Fuse Adhesive
Parchment OR Wax Paper from your grocery store
1. Cut your Elegant Eggplant card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video for more information on card bases.
2. Cut your Wisteria Wonder card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Center the card stock edge in your Scallop Edge Border Punch. Punch each edge starting in the center, then doing the left and right sides.
3. Cut out “Happy” from Elegant Eggplant card stock. Watch this video if you need detailed instructions. My preference is now to use Parchment Paper instead of Wax Paper, but both work.
4. Position your “Happy” where you want it. DO NOT attach it yet!!! Choose one of the stamps that starts with “SO”. Color it with your Elegant Eggplant Marker and stamp it above the “Happy”. Now you can stamp the “Together” and “Happy Anniversary” in Elegant Eggplant Ink over on the right hand side underneath “Happy”. You can now attach “Happy” using Tombow Glue.
5. Punch two hearts from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. Use your Elegant Eggplant Marker to color around the edges of both Hearts. Attach the bottom Heart with Fast Fuse and the top Heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach your completed card front to your card base with Fast Fuse adhesive.
7. Time to celebrate with the Happy Couple!
Happy Anniversary Card Making!
I made this card for my son and his wife’s anniversary. Clear embossing powder and a heat tool were used to prevent the silver ink from smearing and add an interesting look to the embossed card stock..
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes w#128748 c#127802
Good Greetings w#134014 (I got this stamp set FREE!! This is a Hostess set for a future promotion if I remember correctly)
Ink: Black StazOn
Silver Metallic #132142
Card Stock: Lost Lagoon
Silver Fancy Foil Vellum #133364
Silver Foil Sheet #132178
Big Shot: Oops! a retired embossing folder. Choose one you like
Heart Collection Framelits #125599
Punch: Word Window #119857
Other: Tombow Glue
Clear Embossing Powder #109130
Heat Tool #129053
1. Cut your Lost Lagoon card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. Watch this video if you need more instructions on making a basic card base.
2. Cut your Lost Lagoon card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Run through your Big Shot with an embossing folder. Gently rub your Silver ink pad over the raised embossed parts. I found that a swirling, circular motion worked best for this pattern. Now cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Remove excess. Melt with your Heat Tool. Hopefully you get the interesting coloring effect that I did. Attach to your card base with Tombow Glue.
3. Choose the Silver Fancy Foil Vellum pattern you want. I used the Hearts. Cut it out using the Heart Framelit of your choice. I believe I used the 2nd largest. Just make sure it will fit on your card in the direction you want. Make sure the Hearts on the Vellum are facing toward the top of your Heart! Apply Glue Dots behind each Silver Heart and attach to your card front.
4. Stamp the desired sentiments on the Silver Foil card stock with the Black StazOn ink. Let dry for a minute or two, then punch out with your Word Window or other punch. Attach in the desired positions on your Vellum Heart with Dimensionals.
5. You can emboss the envelope flap with the same embossing folder you used for your card front. Watch this video for directions.
6. You now have a wonderful Anniversary card to help someone celebrate.
Happy Card Making!
I made this card for my Daughter’s and her DH’s first Anniversary. This card would also probably look nice White on White with just a little color on the Butterflies. Give either one a try. I generally use my family members’ favorite colors when I make cards for them.
My DH and I are celebrating our Anniversary today. I will show you the Anniversary Card I made for my DH later this week. We are watching some movies this afternoon, going out to dinner and going to a Big Band Concert that also has singers and swing dancers. It will be a fun day! We will also be joining my Daughter and her husband for a play sometime this month.
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri w#123757 c#123759
Loving Thoughts w#125843 c#125845
Ink: Garden Green
Bashful Blue Marker
Certainly Celery Marker
Card Stock: Midnight Muse
Silver Glimmer Paper
White Vellum Card Stock
Big Shot: Heart Collection Framelits #125599
Lacy Brocade embossing folder #127819
Punch: Elegant Butterfly #127526
Other: SNAIL Adhesive
White Gel Pen #105021
1. Cut yourMidnight Muse card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Gumball Green card front at 4″ x 5-1/4″. Run through your Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut the Silver Glimmer Paper with the desired Heart Framelit. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals or SNAIL.
4. Stamp 1 large Butterfly in Midnight Muse ink. Stamp 1 more Butterfly in Garden Green ink. Let air dry for a few minutes or use your Heat Tool if you aren’t feeling very patient. I wasn’t patient and used my Heat Tool on High to dry my ink.
5. Color the back side of your Midnight Muse Butterfly with your Bashful Blue Marker. Color the back of your Garden Green Butterfly with your Certainly Celery Marker. Now you can punch out your Butterflies.
6. Cut strip of Bashful Blue card stock at 1/2″ OR 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ OR 6″. The card has been mailed so I don’t have the actual card to give you accurate measurements. Sorry I didn’t write them down. Stamp your sentiment using Garden Green ink. You can get the notches at the ends of the banner by either cutting the with scissors, using a square punch, or using the Hearts a Flutter Banner Framelit. Adhere with Dimensionals.
7. I wrote on the inside with a White Gel Pen. Make sure and let the ink air dry or dry it with your Heat Tool. I forgot on one of my Valentine’s cards and my grandson keeps asking his mother to read that side of the card too.
8. Admire your Anniversary Card and mail it off to the Happy Couple!
I made this card for an Anniversary in the family. They had admired the look of the card on Friday’s post, so I used the Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations card stock.
Stamps: Forever with You w#126725 c#126727
Card Stock: Whisper White
Cherry Cobbler Core’dinations #127846
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Big Shot: Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder #127819
Hearts Collection Framelits #125599
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
Other: Stampin’ Sanding System #129367
Core’dinations Dust Buddy #129366
Basic Pearls #119247
Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
1. Cut the Heart out from both the regular Cherry Cobbler card stock and the Core’dinations card stock. The heart will hang out of the embossing folder. Run through once with just a little bit not getting embossed. Then line up and press the embossed parts into the embossing folder and run through again. Glue the hearts together AFTER embossing the Core’dinations Heart.
2. Attach Heart and Sentiment with Dimensionals.
3. This card will NOT fit in a medium envelope. I used one of the (retired) large square envelopes.
You can purchase everything to make this Anniversary Card from My Online Store.
I have had a couple of family anniversaries this week.
I have wanted to try the Faux Mother-of-Pearl technique. The uneven sparly look is the Faux Mother-of-Pearl technique which is done with Shimmer Paint.
I also wanted to use a new stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog (starts September 1st!). I had to make a slightly different version for each one. I hope you like them as much as I do!
Cherry Cobbler "Loved"
Stamps: You Are Loved (Holiday Mini) page 40 w#123777 c#123779
Love Blossoms Wheel (Holiday Mini) page 40 #123839
Card Stock: Whisper White card front, scrap, & card base
Punch: Decorative Label page 209 #120907
Other: Frost White Shimmer Paint page 203 #116854
Pewter Embossing Powder (Holiday Mini) page 31 #124114
Heat Tool page 201 #100005
Stampin’ Sponge page 203 #101610
small paper plate
1. Take Whisper White 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card front. Place on paper to protect your work surface. Pour about a 1/2″ circle of Frost White Shimmer Paint onto the paper plate. Tear off a piece of wax paper about 8-12″ long. Scrunch it up. Partially unscrunch it. Turn it over and scrunch it up again. This time make it so you can hold it in your fingers without getting paint all over yourself. Scrunch up the lower part again. Now pounch the scrunched wax paper into the Shimmer Paint. Pounch it on the paper plate so the paint won’t make globs on your card front. Now pounch it randomly around your card front leaving some parts without Shimmer Paint. Repounch your wax paper in the Shimmer Paint as needed. Continue until you are happy with it. I like moving my hand in different positions and also rotating the paper around. The Paint will become more shimmery as it dries. Also do a scrap of whisper White so you can stamp “Love” and punch it out with the Decorative Label punch. You have just done the Faux Mother-of-Pearl technique.
2. Run your Embossing Buddy over your Real Red Card stock. Ink up the “Heart” stamp with VersaMark and stamp on the Real Red card stock. Apply Pewter Embossing Powder. Melt with Heat Tool. Cut the heart out with scissors.
3. Put the Love Blossoms Wheel into the Handle. Run 8-10 times, going the same direction, over your VersaMark Ink pad. Now roll across the Real Red Cardstock making sure to keep the wheel level so it makes a good impression. Apply Pewter Embossing powder. Melt with Heat Tool. Trim.
4. Stamp “Love” image on your scrap of Faux Mother-of-Pearl. Use Real Red for a lighter red, or Cherry Cobbler for a darker image. Punch out. It will have an uneven look due to the Shimmer Paint. Hold it up to the light and see it shimmer!
5. Sponge edges of Heart and Wheeled images with either Real Red or Cherry Cobbler ink and a Stampin’ Sponge. Sponge around edges of your Faux Mother-of-Pearl card front and your “Love” image. .
6. Attach the wheeled strip with Snail. Attach the Heart and Love images with Dimensionals.
7. Admire your Faux Mother-of-Pearl card. Hold it up to the light and move it around. It is SO beautiful!!