I now have TWO Newsletters you can sign up for.
1. The “World-Wide” Newsletter is for everyone and includes three projects a month and two emails per month. This Newsletter also include
2. The “Local Stamper” Newsletter is at the bottom of this page with green leaves. This newsletter is for my Local Stampers and give local calss information.
3. Choose the Newsletter you want to sign up for below. Yes, you can subscribe to both if you want as they will have different content. Current Promotions will be included in both.
World-Wide Newsletter with 3 Projects per month.
What are the benefits of subscribing to My Newsletter?
1. You receive instructions for THREE New Projects every month. The latest Stampin’ Up! News and promotions can be found with each Newsletter. Also a list of the latest blog post Projects to help you with your own Creative Card and Craft making.
2. Full color pictures for every project. Sometimes a Pattern or Template is included.
3. You will get an email to confirm your registration. You will also need to register for a FREE Membership Site, My Newsletter Project Pages, to get access to the Projects and Instructions. You will then have access to all my past Newsletter Projects.
4. Please come join the Fun!
Local Stamper Newsletter.
Get information on Local Classes. The Last Class each Month can be TO GO-which means you can pick up the supplies and do the class at home. You will need to provide your own stamps, inks, and basic tools. I can mail the Kit to you. Just add a $10 shipping charge to the Class Fee.