Oh my, what fun things are caught in this Spider Web! Lots of Halloween things, that is for sure. Enjoy catching things in your own Halloween Spider Web!
Bundle: Howl-O-Ween Treat stamps + Boo to You Framelits Wood #140839, Clear #140840
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White
Big Shot: Boo to You Framelits (in Bundle above)
Woodgrain Embossing Folder #127821
Other: Spider Web Doilies #139622
1. Cut your Tangelo Twist card base at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut your Tangelo Twist card front at 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Use your Big Shot and the Woodgrain embossing folder to give it some texture. Attach to your card base.
3. Attach your Spider Web Doily to your embossed card front with several Glue Dots. I think I used 9 – one in the center, and one on each of the larger tips.
4. Now for the fun! Stamp the images you want caught in your Spider Web, then cut them out with the coordinating Framelit.
~Witch Hat – Blackberry Bliss ink
~Pumpkin – Pumpkin Pie ink
~Star Wand – Delightful Dijon
~Owl – Chocolate Chip
5. Attach stamped and cut out items to the Spider Web Doily with Dimensionals. Your card is finished.
Happy Halloween card making!