We made this interesting container at my last class. It is a lot larger than the containers I usually make. You can vary the size easily.
Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits page 41 w#120857 c#121187
Card Stock: Garden Green or Cherry Cobbler 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”, plus scraps for punching
Whisper White scrap for stamping and punching
Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3” x 8-1/2” I used the Holly Berry Bouquet (Holiday Mini ) page 20 #124004
Punches: 1” Circle #119868
1-1/4″ Circle #119861
Scallop Circle #119854
Ribbon: Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Quilted Satin Ribbon (Holiday Mini) page 30 #124105 approximately 12”
Adhesives: Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Mini Glue Dots
Other: Crimper page 207 #101618
1. Glue DSP to card stock with Tombow multipurpose adhesive.
2. Place Sticky Strip (red tape) along one short edge and 2 long edges of card stock. Peel off red backing.
3. Roll container so the short edges are touching. Adhere with the Sticky Strip.
4. Pinch the bottom closed with the seam line in the center back. Fill container. Secure top so that it is going at a 90 degree angle to the bottom.
5. Crimp ends. (You will feel like you are “stuffing” the end in. Try to stuff it in evenly. Pinch and roll crimper several turns one way. Then turn the lever the opposite way and back out your container.)
6. Tie ribbon in desired spot and adhere with glue dots in 1-2 places.
7. Choose stamp and stamp with desired ink or color with markers. Stamp on Whisper White card stock scrap. Punch with 1” circle punch. Punch a coordinating Scallop Circle. Adhere stamped circle to scallop circle. Adhere Scallop Circle to container with Dimensionals.
8. Happy gift giving!